Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Season ticket 2019-20 prices announced

124»

Comments

• Let us know if it's now possible, because it wasn't technically possible before.
  • edited May 2019
    Let us know if it's now possible, because it wasn't technically possible before.
    No, clearly isn’t. Phoned up as having probs linking fan IDs and wanted to renew but got encouraged back to doing online. Now doing online and discovering you can’t apply VG.  So frustrating 
  • Alternatively,you could fill in the application form,ticking the Valley Gold discount option box,then hand the form into ticket office or reception today.
  • clive said:
    Alternatively,you could fill in the application form,ticking the Valley Gold discount option box,then hand the form into ticket office or reception today.
    Cheers @clive doing that
  • edited May 2019
    If you are a VG holder, how do you get the discount applied when renewing online? 

Do you enter  your number anywhere or does it automatically take it off?
    It does automatically apply the VG discount when you go to make the payment. I know as it actually worked for me - for once! 
  • If you are in VG the price that appears when you elect to renew your season ticket online is already discounted. Mine should have been £355 but was automatically reduced to £340, reflecting my VG discount. This does assume that your VG membership has been successfully linked to your account though.
  • @MartinCAFC and @Red_Pete in Dubai were right. Needed to get the VG properly linked. Big thanks to Sharron @ValleyGold for sorting
  • I thought we were leaving to as late as possible before renewing.
  • clb74 said:
    I thought we were leaving to as late as possible before renewing.
    We?  Do what you want to do mate. 

I’ve no wish to miss the the early bird price for four STs when I know I’m going to be renewing them, so I’ve left it as late as I can / want to.
    I'm on away duties next season.
  • Sponsored links:

• @AFKABartram if your VG is linked to your fan ID, the dicsount is applied automatically online.

That was the case for my ST last year and when I renewed yesterday.

No idea how you go about linking them, mine has just always been on there.
  • Cheers @Croydon
    it wasn’t, but been sorted and fine now
  • Anyone queuing to renew your ST today can see the new blue plaque (not unveiled by the museum) as tweeted by Louis M 
  • clb74 said:0
    clb74 said:
    I thought we were leaving to as late as possible before renewing.
    We?  Do what you want to do mate. 

I’ve no wish to miss the the early bird price for four STs when I know I’m going to be renewing them, so I’ve left it as late as I can / want to.
    I'm on away duties next season.
    It'll be nice to see you go away.