Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Received a text message from the club

Just 7 days left until our early bird season ticket pricing ends
Renew yours here :

Tell me who is going to be running the gaff, and I might consider it.

Comments

• Got it as well
  • Yeah I got one too...I just used delete option,just like the bin option for the season ticket pleading pack that came through...hopefully tho Roly will be gone soon,then...I'll be coming back to the The Valley 

hopefully cu all at Wembley...
  • Yep. Got my text too. Ignored it. 
  • I didn't get one but maybe that is because I have already renewed.
  • And so soon after those interesting take over stories in national media...what a curious coincidence. 
  • Chizz said:
    I didn't get one but maybe that is because I have already renewed.
    You not getting a text inviting you to renew because you have already renewed implies a significantly higher level of competence in the club's administrative management than is likely to be the case. 

I haven’t received a text either, probably because I’ve renewed also. Does that the fact that so few people have posted they’ve received a text imply that a lot of season tickets have already been sold ?
  • Sponsored links:

• edited April 2019
    Chizz said:
    I didn't get one but maybe that is because I have already renewed.
    You not getting a text inviting you to renew because you have already renewed implies a significantly higher level of competence in the club's administrative management than is likely to be the case. 

I haven’t received a text either, probably because I’ve renewed also. Does that the fact that so few people have posted they’ve received a text imply that a lot of season tickets have already been sold ?
    Unlikely. I’ve not received a text, not renewed but received an email.
  • Fumbluff said:
    Yes, there’s been a surge of buffoons wanting to ensure they can get seats to see a managerless U18 side get spanked every week...
    Or, there’s ben a surge of fans realising that despite the doom mongers rolling out the same crap every year to try and justify their own misery things having been looking up and £210 and £355 for a season in the Covered End is extremely good value ?

What exactly is looking up about having no manager and a squad of kids? What would it take for you to accept RD is bad for our club?
  • Yea got the text, email and pack in the post - and I haven't had an ST since 16-17. It's basically an early bird to perhaps get Championship football at that price now, nothing more at the moment (sadly).
  • Fumbluff said:
    Yes, there’s been a surge of buffoons wanting to ensure they can get seats to see a managerless U18 side get spanked every week...
    Or, there’s ben a surge of fans realising that despite the doom mongers rolling out the same crap every year to try and justify their own misery things having been looking up and £210 and £355 for a season in the Covered End is extremely good value ?

"... things have been looking up" ?

Seriously?

• I got a text too. On field, things have been looking up. Off-field with issues around contracts for Bowyer, JJ and players in the air, less so. 

I'm still holding off at the moment
  • Fumbluff said:

What exactly is looking up about having no manager and a squad of kids? What would it take for you to accept RD is bad for our club?
    Last time I looked we had a manager and whilst they all look youthful compared to me I wouldn’t describe the players as kids...
  • Off_it said:
    Fumbluff said:

"... things have been looking up" ?

Seriously?

No, you’re right, it’s been a rubbish season...
  • You’re aware the ticket you’ve just bought is for next season right?
  • I didn't get one but maybe that is because I have already renewed.
    I'll never understand why some people refuse to support CARD.

Could you really not hold off for a month or two?
    I'll never understand why people can't keep their mouth shut and let everyone do what they want to do.
  • Sponsored links:

• Got a message too.
    I have missed my ticket over the past two seasons after 44 years unbroken.
    No way am I contributing to Keohanes wages over the summer. My perception is he is a creep and a bully.
  • Got the text but ignored it as it didn’t contain the recognised code word
  • No word yet on whether the club received my text message.  Shame really.  Because it was quite a short one. 
  • Fumbluff said:

Last time I looked we had a manager and whilst they all look youthful compared to me I wouldn’t describe the players as kids...
    You're aware that the manager, his assistant and about 15 of the squad don't have contracts for next season yes?
  • I got a letter. Now I feel special. 
  • Fumbluff said:

You're aware that the manager, his assistant and about 15 of the squad don't have contracts for next season yes?
    So what’s new ? We don’t know which division we will
    be in next season so why do contracts need to be sorted out now ?
  • I’ve removed my details from the database. 
  • Fumbluff said:

So what’s new ? We don’t know which division we will
    be in next season so why do contracts need to be sorted out now ?

Would be a good way to get fans to renew, if they knew who the manager going to be and nucleus of the squad for next season.