Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Sheffield United....

Comments

• Knew they would.
  • It’s taken them years since West Ham had them over to get back to the top league. No doubt they will find it hard nexf year.

• Glad they did it, must really annoy the wendies. 
  • Is Chris wotsit still their manager?
  • ...don't like Simon Church.
  • Is Chris wotsit still their manager?
    Yes
  • Good luck to them.
  • Wendies will be chuffed
  • Sean Bean will be happy. Until Warnock returns in December. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Norwich and sheff united to come back down will be my punt next season. 
    Along with palarce 
    One probably.

When teams such as Norwich and Sheffield get promoted easily, the momentum next season normally is enough to see them cope.

Wolves being a prime example.
  • Well done to them....
  • Imagine appointing Chris Wilder as manager, giving him some cash and a free hand in team affairs, then he gets you to the Prem. Only to realise you could have appointed Karl Robinson instead.
  • edited April 2019
    Robinson was RDs Ferguson only he was more like Sheila than Sir Alec
  • I'm entertaining in the box on Sunday - one United, one Wednesday. Good job they're friends!
  • They are owned by one of the richest men in Saudi now arnt they?  If he wants to open his wallet like Wolves they will do fine, otherwise straight back down.

when you look qt the big teams whom have been in league One in recent years like us there is Sheff Utd, Southampton, Norwich all now Pl and Leeds at top of Champ.  Add in Huddersfield with a double promotion.

If only we could have gone on the same trajectory and i genuinely think now would be our chance under different owners who extended the right contracts and added a handful of quality to the existing.
  • Sponsored links:

• I fancied Leeds to keep the 'Yorkie' spot in the Prem .. instead it's the Blades … good luck to them .. they will find it very tough next season
  • Indeed, and with a shitload of cash! Cardiff and Fulham are more relevant examples...
  • fulham spent an absolute fortune - disregarded the squad that got them up and now will expect them to try for promotion again.

Cardiff was always going to be a miracle if they stayed up the tragery of sala added to this but they knew from the off it was a tall ask. 

next season i can see Southampton and Brighton struggling again - can see hughton getting sacked before the end of next season. 
  • fulham spent an absolute fortune - disregarded the squad that got them up and now will expect them to try for promotion again.

Cardiff was always going to be a miracle if they stayed up the tragery of sala added to this but they knew from the off it was a tall ask. 

next season i can see Southampton and Brighton struggling again - can see hughton getting sacked before the end of next season. 

Cardiff are not down yet

Cardiff are not down yet
    i think they are may aswell as they have palace at home and united away and need to win both and brighton to get nothing from arsenal and city, of course can happen but i cant see it, had they beat fulham on saturday then very much would think they would of stayed up. 

Cardiff are not down yet
    Need to beat both Palace and Man Utd to survive

Even then it wont be enough if Brighton can somehow beat either Arsenal or Man City
  • Chris Wilder has been an unreal appointment for the Blades.
  • Seems a very astute manager, well any manager that turns us down is astute.
  • Well done the Blades. Proper club, all British/Irish players. No big time charlies, and hopefully they'll give West Ham a good hiding when they meet up for old times sake.