Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Play-off ticket information

Tickets for the home leg will be available to purchase through the club’s new ticketing system – meaning fans will be able to purchase easily online, over the phone or in person. Details about away leg tickets, including how you can purchase them, will be released in due course.

Below are some key things to prepare ahead of tickets going on sale:

• Make sure you have a Fan ID. In the event the match goes on restricted sale, the club will only be able to sell to supporters with a Fan ID 
  • You can find your Fan ID on your season ticket, any ticket confirmation email or on your online account if you login with your email
  • If you don’t have a Fan ID visit booking.cafc.co.uk and click “Register”
  • Make sure you have linked your friends and family to your account to aid the process if purchasing on their behalf
  • Make sure you know how many loyalty points you have. You can see this by simply logging into your ticketing account.
  • The dates the tickets go on sale for both home and away legs has yet to be confirmed but keep an eye on www.cafc.co.uk and further information will be announced in due course. https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5cc4b6f64d54a/what-you-need-to-know-to-get-your-play-off-tickets

Comments

• "purchase easily".

We'll see about that.
  • My old Dad used to say 'if it ain't there it can't go wrong'.
  • Been boycotting home games for a couple of years now - except the Sunderland home game in Jan - is the Red Card now invalid then? 
  • Been boycotting home games for a couple of years now - except the Sunderland home game in Jan - is the Red Card now invalid then? 
    I believe that is your Fan ID
  • Kap10 said:
    Been boycotting home games for a couple of years now - except the Sunderland home game in Jan - is the Red Card now invalid then? 
    I believe that is your Fan ID
    Ah okay, thanks @Kap10
    I'm the same mate as I am currently working abroad. Just logged in okay using my Red Card number though. 
  • Just checked my loyalty points and I’m showing 540 so it has already gone wrong as that can’t b possible! They’ve added new season tickets already by looks of it 
  • cabbie8 said:
    Just checked my loyalty points and I’m showing 540 so it has already gone wrong as that can’t b possible! They’ve added new season tickets already by looks of it 
    That will be a real dirty trick if they give priority to those who have purchased ST's for next year. Mind you, if as looks likely, it's Sunderland there won't be same demand as if it was Pompey. Any idea what allocation might be at Sunderland? 
  • Circa 3k in that top tier. Anyone who wants one will get one. Ditto Barnsley who will prob provide up to 6k. Pompey will be the only issue.
  • I think we’re playing Sunday lunchtime and Friday night? I don’t imagine too much demand for Sunderland away on a Friday night. Especially if we lose the the home leg first. 
  • Sponsored links:

• SX_Addick said:
    I think we’re playing Sunday lunchtime and Friday night? I don’t imagine too much demand for Sunderland away on a Friday night. Especially if we lose the the home leg first. 
    Yes that's how the EFL have initially defined it but they can still switch the fixtures around but my guess is they would only do that on police advice.
  • redman said:
    cabbie8 said:
    Just checked my loyalty points and I’m showing 540 so it has already gone wrong as that can’t b possible! They’ve added new season tickets already by looks of it 
    That will be a real dirty trick if they give priority to those who have purchased ST's for next year. Mind you, if as looks likely, it's Sunderland there won't be same demand as if it was Pompey. Any idea what allocation might be at Sunderland? 
    We won't take 2,000 to Sunderland.  We'll get enough tickets to meet demand.
  • SX_Addick said:
    I think we’re playing Sunday lunchtime and Friday night? I don’t imagine too much demand for Sunderland away on a Friday night. Especially if we lose the the home leg first. 
    Yes that's how the EFL have initially defined it but they can still switch the fixtures around but my guess is they would only do that on police advice.
    I thought they hadn’t confirmed which was A and which was B yet.
  • SX_Addick said:
    I think the police and EFL will do what Sky tell them to do. 😄
  • Does A or B for the fixtures refer to placings? a=3vs6 b= 4vs5? or is that drawn after the 4th?
  • SX_Addick said:
    If the police had any sense then they should tell the EFL that night games are not an option. 
  • JaShea99 said:
    SX_Addick said:
    I thought they hadn’t confirmed which was A and which was B yet.
    • League One A 1st Leg - Saturday 11th May 2019 (7:30pm kick-off) 
    • League One B 1st Leg - Sunday 12th May 2019 (12:15pm kick-off)
    • League One A 2nd Leg - Thursday 16th May 2019
    • League One B 2nd Leg - Friday 17th May 2019 
    This is from the EFL website but I believe in principal A is 6th vs 3rd and B is 5th vs 4th and then vice versa for the second legs. A and B could still be switched though I believe or I think the EFL would have added 6th vs 3rd to A1 and 5th vs 4th to B1.
  • redman said:
    cabbie8 said:
    3,000 minimum.
  • Why do people still think that kick off times will change?  They will not.

Sky have set the schedules.
  • Why do people still think that kick off times will change?  They will not.

Sky have set the schedules.
    Agreed the dates and times have been set by Sky.

But who plays in fixture A and B can still be changed. For example as it stands Doncaster play at home on Saturday and us Sunday but these two could still be switched with us still potentially playing on Saturday and Doncaster Sunday instead even if we finish as we are.
  • Sponsored links:

• League One A 1st Leg - Saturday 11th May 2019 (7:30pm kick-off) 
    Reckon we'll be at home on the Saturday at 7:30 and away on the Friday (assuming we play Sunderland and we finish 5th)

Reason being that Newcastle play Fulham away on the Sunday so doubt the Police would want Sunderland and Newcastle fans together if they can help it.
    • League One A 1st Leg - Saturday 11th May 2019 (7:30pm kick-off) 
    Reckon we'll be at home on the Saturday at 7:30 and away on the Friday (assuming we play Sunderland and we finish 5th)

Reason being that Newcastle play Fulham away on the Sunday so doubt the Police would want Sunderland and Newcastle fans together if they can help it.
    Exactly why A and B can still be switched although I believe they come as a pair so playing Saturday 1st leg will likely mean Thursday 2nd leg.
  • edited April 2019
    Fulham v Newcastle Sunday May 12th 3pm.
    I don't think the old bill will want the Geordies & Mackems coming down together.
    So if we end up 5th & Sunderland 4th, we will be at home to Sunderland on the evening of Saturday 11th & away on Thursday 16th.
  • We should sell out any of these, Barnsley we would get about 6k so might be more of an issue

This has got to be up there with the most important/needed promotions in our history so I’d like to think 22k plus at home and as many as we get away.
  • Winning the playoff second leg at the SoL would be an amazing "I was there" moment. Losing it there would be a very long journey home...
  • Winning the playoff second leg at the SoL would be an amazing "I was there" moment. Losing it there would be a very long journey home...
    Losing the second leg last year at Shrewsbury resulted in a very long journey home - and I only live 30 miles from there!
    If it goes that way, I still believe we’ll be taking a win to SoL. Then 2nd leg finishes as a score draw.
  • Will they be running the valley express they did not last year