Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• He’s showing them around the museum..
  • Rudders22 said:
    Addickted said:
    7.30pm and still no minutes.

I reckon it's all a smokescreen and the Fans Forum are all having a nice meal at Craft on Roland
    Where is Henry?? Is her part of the regime now?
    Aaaah ! 

I always thought those cardis were a bit , well, girly ! 
    Oops
  • Redrobo said:
    Rudders22 said:
    Addickted said:
    7.30pm and still no minutes.

I reckon it's all a smokescreen and the Fans Forum are all having a nice meal at Craft on Roland
    Where is Henry?? Is her part of the regime now?
    Her part? Has Roland nicked a bit of our Henry? Outrageous!
    Oh dear
  • 1607, a possible tsunami causes a massive flood wave in The Bristol Channel, killing 2000 people.
  • Wonder if the Australian are still "too complex"
  • Good work Irving
  • Interesting that the mysterious international group seem to have moved relatively quickly
  • Sponsored links:

• edited April 2019
    Hmmm eager to be completed by 30th June

Sounds a bit of desperation to get people to buy tickets for the Play-Off Semi Final if they have any doubt - After all the takeovers always seem to start happening around big games...
  • 'Same old, same old' as the saying goes.
  • Rudders22 said:
    Thanks Henry. Appreciate the update. Thanks mate. I would like to ask you one thing pls? What is Irving family having for dinner? 
    Brocalli and califlower quiche with new potatoes and warm pea and tomato salad washed down with some cheap Waitrose white wine
    Is that to wash the RD bulls..t out of your system Henry  :)
  • ross1 said:
    Rudders22 said:
    Thanks Henry. Appreciate the update. Thanks mate. I would like to ask you one thing pls? What is Irving family having for dinner? 
    Brocalli and califlower quiche with new potatoes and warm pea and tomato salad washed down with some cheap Waitrose white wine
    Is that to wash the RD bulls..t out of your system Henry  :)
    It certainly helps
  • Sponsored links:

• Rudders22 said:
    Far too healthy for me... (plus i can't think of any puns relating to you dinner. 
  • 5 seem our best bet but don’t ask me why cos it’s all bollocks anyway
  • I remain of the opinion that promotion is the tipping point for some of the bidders to move forward and bring a deal to conclusion. A Championship team is simply more attractive than a League 1 team when it’s highly likely  you’ll lose your investment eventually anyway.    
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!