Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Karl Robinson talks

Comments

• Well it appears he was a weight around our neck...
  • Bloody hell his hair has grown.....
  • No doubt his section had the highest word count.
  • Scoham said:

No doubt his section had the highest word count.

Tee-hee
  • Champs85 said:

About his weight issue

Deserves a triple LOL that.
  • Why mock fat people?
  • Why mock fat people?

Because they struggle to chase after you.
    The old jokes are the best!
  • are there subtitles?
  • edited May 2018
    ....bollocks? In a scouse accent? 24/7?
  • Sponsored links:

• edited May 2018
    He fat he's Scouse , he's gonna rob yer house
    Robinson Robinson

We should have sung that
  • Has he taken over from John Bishop, In Conversation With...?
  • “Lyle Taylor has been a revelation. I always knew how good Igor [Vetokele] was – we just didn’t have the opportunity to have him last year.
    https://www.londonnewsonline.co.uk/oxford-boss-karl-robinson-charlton-athletic-are-best-side-in-league-one/
  • I’ve always like the man . How about you @StigThundercock ? 😂
  • He seems to be wishing us well so not sure why we can't do the same. Not for today of course. He did a lot of good things whilst he was here. Yes he was too rigid in his formation when it got found out, but he put a lot of things on the right track.
    So, so wrong. He did very little that was good

Failed on the pitch.

Actively supported and back the regime

Talked nonsense, mainly while promoting himself.

Blamed everyone but himself.

Left in a very unprofessional way.
    Aren't the supporters going to home games "backing tbe regime" ? :-)
  • clive said:
    “Lyle Taylor has been a revelation. I always knew how good Igor [Vetokele] was – we just didn’t have the opportunity to have him last year.
    https://www.londonnewsonline.co.uk/oxford-boss-karl-robinson-charlton-athletic-are-best-side-in-league-one/
    He’d have only used either of them as a lone striker or winger. As good as Taylor is he wouldn’t have scored and assisted as many in a Robinson team.
  • Sponsored links:

• PeterGage said:
    He seems to be wishing us well so not sure why we can't do the same. Not for today of course. He did a lot of good things whilst he was here. Yes he was too rigid in his formation when it got found out, but he put a lot of things on the right track.

Failed on the pitch.

Actively supported and back the regime

Aren't the supporters going to home games "backing tbe regime" ? :-)
    No.
  • I bet he’ll have a lot to say after the game.
  • He's hyping up the opposition in case we hammer them.
  • He seems to be wishing us well so not sure why we can't do the same. Not for today of course. He did a lot of good things whilst he was here. Yes he was too rigid in his formation when it got found out, but he put a lot of things on the right track.

Failed on the pitch.

Actively supported and backed the regime

Still gets a lot of unnecessary abuse from us. He has wished us well as he has done previously and I still believe he cares. He did care while he was with us and tried his best, ultimately that wasn’t good enough. We have moved on on the pitch, I think the fans probably should too. 
    He recently said on Talksport that he hoped we would get promoted, not a complete failure, but not a complete success either, an ego the size of cruise liner and very Brent’ish, but I think a decent fella if you had a pint with him. Always backed him initially, until near the very end when the BS and Brentisms got too much for me.
  • DA9 said:
    He seems to be wishing us well so not sure why we can't do the same. Not for today of course. He did a lot of good things whilst he was here. Yes he was too rigid in his formation when it got found out, but he put a lot of things on the right track.

Failed on the pitch.

Still gets a lot of unnecessary abuse from us. He has wished us well as he has done previously and I still believe he cares. He did care while he was with us and tried his best, ultimately that wasn’t good enough. We have moved on on the pitch, I think the fans probably should too. 
    He recently said on Talksport that he hoped we would get promoted, not a complete failure, but not a complete success either, an ego the size of cruise liner and very Brent’ish, but I think a decent fella if you had a pint with him. Always backed him initially, until near the very end when the BS and Brentisms got too much for me.
    I liked him until he’d clearly lost interest.  He was a massive improvement on Slade
  • wmcf123 said:
    DA9 said:

Failed on the pitch.

I liked him until he’d clearly lost interest.  He was a massive improvement on Slade
    The football under Robinson was utterly dreadful and almost unwatchable. We had no attacking threat other than passing the ball sideways. 

Having to listen to the utter guff he came out with made it even worse. A terrible manager for us.