Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Logging in

Hi guys

i have to log in every time I come on.  The “keep me logged in” tick doesn’t seem to work any more.

something I’m doing wrong perhaps?

Comments

• Usually just click refresh button and it will automatically log you back in 
  • Keep an eye on the URL in your browser; it may be changing from charltonlife.vanillaforums.com to forum.charltonlife.com because of the link that you have bookmarked.

Try and stick to one or the other. 
  • On iPad and I can’t see who has liked a post now. Quite a few little glitches lately.
  • Comment box is going crazy lately too

things like dropping capital letters randomly and sometimes typing a full paragraph and no words showing but then pressing post comment and half what you type gets posted. 

Happens on various devices too
  • Usually just click refresh button and it will automatically log you back in 
    Thanks stoneroses19.  Sounds so simple but can you tell me (total ignoramus speaking here) where the refresh button is on my Apple i-pad.  It would come in handy no doubt when I’m following CL match commentaries as well.

cheers
  • Apple did a major update a week or two back and it’s screwed things up.
  • edited April 2019
    Note the other page open 
  • Absolute champion stone roses thanks so much.

As a recent birthday present I was given two dvd’s of highlights from 2007 through to 2010.  Great to relive those Andy Gray, Iwelmo, Sam goals all over again and many others.