Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

JD Sports, Bond Street tube

I strolled into the station lunchtime and did a double take and stopped to make sure as a I walked passed JD Sports. Somebody had clearly sorted out a Charlton shirt from a rail and stuck it at the front of the rail by the door for everybody to see...I’ve not actually been inside one of those stores but from passing by it daily I had always had the impression they only sold Real Madrid and Barcelona shirts in there and it was the last place I expected to see a Charlton one 

Comments

• I used do this when I went in their shops and had stock.
  • Off_it said:

Standard and perfectly acceptable behaviour.

Charlton shirts, books, videos/DVD's to the front. Anything to do with Palace to the back, on the floor, or down the back of the shelf.

always do this to the calendar's when I'm Christmas shopping time in Bluewater
  • edited April 2019
    Croydon said:
    Off_it said:

Standard and perfectly acceptable behaviour.

Charlton shirts, books, videos/DVD's to the front. Anything to do with Palace to the back, on the floor, or down the back of the shelf.

always do this to the calendar's when I'm Christmas shopping time in Bluewater
    Hope u disinfected ya hands after...🙌