Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

*Closed*UPBEATS AUCTION: Squad Signed Current Shirt and Squad Signed Charlton Ball

Ahead of Saturday’s Upbeats Day, we have a couple of great items to auction in support. Many thanks to @telfox from the Upbeats for donating.

LOT A: 2018/19 Home Shirt signed by the current squad (this will be worth a fortune when we win at Wembley)

LOT B: Charlton Football signed by the current 2018/19 squad (the museum will also be begging for this in 30 years’ time when we are Wembley winners!)

Rules

Standard CL auction rules. Auction Closes Thursday 11th April, 5pm.

All bids displayed on this thread and last bid must have a timestamp no later than 4.59pm on this thread. No late bids accepted. Anonymous bids will be accepted via clicking on Inbox on the top right of your screen and sending a new message to @AFKABartram but advance warning must be given and should not be used for bids later than 3pm (hard to believe, but I might be busy!). Only bid in full £ units, and please only bid if you are serious.

Collections can be arranged for Saturday onwards from The Valley or Sparrows Lane, or I’m happy to drop off anywhere locally. Anything requiring non-local / overseas delivery then additional costs of delivery may need to be provided.

All proceeds to the Charlton Upbeats, and payment for successful bids should be made on completion of the auction via

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/charlton-life2

Thanks everyone, happy bidding!

Comments

• Just querying, dont meant to irritate but if you are busy and someone is monitoring as they want to  win it, they wont know that they have been outbid if its been done in secret... if you know what i mean?
  • Curb_It said:
    Just querying, dont meant to irritate but if you are busy and someone is monitoring as they want to  win it, they wont know that they have been outbid if its been done in secret... if you know what i mean?
    No problem. I’d put the bid on here as soon as I was aware and that’s why i say anon bids no later than 3pm on Thursday so there was wider awareness for the last two hours. Nothing is ever done in secret.

Hopefully that sounds fair?
  • Yes understood. 
  • A £20

B £20

"(the museum will also be begging for this in 30 years’ time when we are Wembley winners!)"

A lot sooner than that!
  • Lot A £50
  • Lot A £100
  • Ben18 said:
    Lot A £100
    Come on @Ben18.   1 wash, the pen marks will come out, and it'll be worth double that!
  • Lot B £35
  • Lot B £40
  • Lot a £125
    Lot b £50 
  • Sponsored links:

• lot a £140
  • Lot B - £60
  • edited April 2019
    So with just 24hrs to go...

Lot A: £140 - Palacehater
    Lot B: £60 - AddickedAthletic

thanks very much guys for your bids, I’m sure both will agree they are a steal at those prices.

remember, 5pm finish THURSDAY 
  • Last day today, ends at 5pm.

can we improve on the current bids?
  • £200 so far.

Good going.
  • Just 4 hours to go...

potential promotion team shirt... :-)
  • Lot B: £75
  • Late bid there on the ball.

Four minutes left to bid
  • £215 raised, lovely.

And in ten years time when your other half makes you get rid of "all that Charlton tat" you know what to do.
  • edited April 2019
    Winning bids from @palarsehater
    and @Bristol Addick thanks very much guys and I’ll send you an inbox later this evening.

• Sponsored links:

• £215 raised, lovely.

And in ten years time when your other half makes you get rid of "all that Charlton tat" you know what to do.
    eBay!!!
  • @Bristol Addick grateful if you would acknowledge my inbox message or Facebook Messenger please.

thanks