Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Like and Lol

When I go to press like or lol, I get no permission without javascript come up and cant use them

Comments

• edited March 2019
    Have had the same problem myself on google since this morning, but seems to work as normal on google chrome.
    I have checked & I have got it "enabled" on both

Edit - I have the same problem with edit; doesn't work on google but does on google chrome (although I don't get a message for this)

All of this is on laptop.
  • When I go to press like or lol, I get no permission without javascript come up and cant use them
    Works for me. ;)
  • edited March 2019
    Same issues here on iphone but ok on laptop........@i_b_b_o_r_g you looking into it mate or what? :wink:
  • I can like/lol fine on iPad but couldn’t earlier on desktop, had the same JavaScript message
  • We should all lol this just because @Johnnysummers5 cant :wink:
  • Same problem here, Mac laptop with Safari. It's happened before, I think.
  • Same problem for me. I try and press both "Like" and "LOL" every time I make a comment but it won't allow me to do so. 
    Self praise AA is no praise indeed  ;) .
  • edited March 2019
    If anyone would like to test the "lol" or "like" function, please use this post!
    Yep, they both work but when I click on one the other one disappears so you've ended up with a lol.
  • Sponsored links:

• I would suggest emptying your browser cache. In the meantime, I'll see if I can trace the issue.
  • LoOkOuT said:
    I would suggest emptying your browser cache. In the meantime, I'll see if I can trace the issue.
    Done that mate, still no joy.
    Stop using Safari @PragueAddick, it's almost as bad as IE.

Firefox is the way
    Why would you use a laptop whilst on a safari anyway

Urghhh even I know thats not funny, but my insomnia is playing up so whatever
  • Bring back flags!
  • LoOkOuT said:
    I would suggest emptying your browser cache. In the meantime, I'll see if I can trace the issue.

If you manage to sort it out, I will try to like everybody
  • LoOkOuT said:

If you manage to sort it out, I will try to like everybody
    Don't do that Johnny, playing up front you need to retain a little bit of the Lyall Talylor's about you 😉.

Firefox is the way
    Just testing now, LOL/Like is OK in Chrome. Still not in Safari.

Safari is the browser of choice if you are stuck in the Apple eco-system, as I have been since 1992 :-). Not saying that's a good thing..
  • Could the problem be with Java rather than Charlton Life?  Have they decided to stop supporting google? (or whatever the technical term is!)

Firefox is the way

Safari is the browser of choice if you are stuck in the Apple eco-system, as I have been since 1992 :-). Not saying that's a good thing..
    I'm using Safari and have no problem with LOL or like.
  • Sponsored links:

• Not working on I.E. - from work PC.

Firefox is the way
    Chrome?
  • Bring back flags!
    Yes, please! Even if they're just ornamental and don't actually notify anyone. It's really taken something away from CL bickering.
  • Bring back flags!
    Yes, please! Even if they're just ornamental and don't actually notify anyone. It's really taken something away from CL bickering.
    Agreed, can't see the merits of the argument alert thread otherwise because the likely exchange of flags no longer exists.
  • JamesSeed said:
    Same problem here, Mac laptop with Safari. It's happened before, I think.

Firefox is the way
    Chrome?
    Chrome is also pretty good, I just prefer the add-ons on firefox.

Firefox is the way

I use a mac every day and only opened Safari to download firefox and chrome.
  • If anyone would like to test the "lol" or "like" function, please use this post!
    All OK for me.
  • edited March 2019
    stonemuse said:

Firefox is the way

You on a computer or IOS? My problem is only on the computer.

Stu_of_Kunming 

my Apple "eco system" is the whole lot...multiple computers, iPad, phone. Safari bookmarks across them all via i-Cloud. I don't argue Safari is good, just that I don't have a problem with it, so no reason to lose the synch benefit.

• If it works for you, then its good enough.

Athough all that stuff could be imported into Chrome across all your devices ;)
  • stonemuse said:

Firefox is the way

You on a computer or IOS? My problem is only on the computer.

Stu_of_Kunming 

my Apple "eco system" is the whole lot...multiple computers, iPad, phone. Safari bookmarks across them all via i-Cloud. I don't argue Safari is good, just that I don't have a problem with it, so no reason to lose the synch benefit.

MacBook, iPad, iPhone - none are a problem.