Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Game Of Thrones

1575859606163»

Comments

• I spent the last couple of months watching every season again. It’s amazing how many little clues are put into the storyline along the way that will no doubt come to pass in the final season.
  • ozaddick said:

I spent the last couple of months watching every season again. It’s amazing how many little clues are put into the storyline along the way that will no doubt come to pass in the final season.

The author has said the books are littered with clues on how it will all end. Has even mentioned that someone on one of the ASOIAF forums has figured it all out. However, there are probably hundreds of theories on there, so f knows which one it could be!
  • TEL said:
    I spent the last couple of months watching every season again. It’s amazing how many little clues are put into the storyline along the way that will no doubt come to pass in the final season.
    Can’t imagine any tv series ever bettering GoT.
    There are better tv shows, they number few but they’re about. But I doubt any will hit the scope and epic ness that GOT hits. This last season’s episode “the battle of winter fell” is apparently the longest most expensive battle sequence ever on tv. Can’t wait.
  • TEL said:
    There are better tv shows, they number few but they’re about. But I doubt any will hit the scope and epic ness that GOT hits. This last season’s episode “the battle of winter fell” is apparently the longest most expensive battle sequence ever on tv. Can’t wait.
    ‘Battle of Winterfell’ took 11 weeks of night shooting to complete. It should be the best thing ever aired on TV.
  • TEL said:
    And cinema too
  • Laddick01 said:
    TEL said:
    ‘Battle of Winterfell’ took 11 weeks of night shooting to complete. It should be the best thing ever aired on TV.
    Just think of the poor lighting team!
  • Ive watched a couple of episodes, it's alright.
  • PopIcon said:
    Ive watched a couple of episodes, it's alright.
    You haven't though... Unless you mean you've seen a couple of old episodes.
  • Sponsored links:

• I just started watching this as sky are re running the whole series again. In fact i ended up watching the first 8 episodes of series 1 on Sunday, can't wait til this weekend for my next GOT marathon!
  • Dazzler21 said:
    PopIcon said:
    Ive watched a couple of episodes, it's alright.
    You haven't though... Unless you mean you've seen a couple of old episodes.
    Season 8? Conpleted it, mate.
  • I’m late to the party just starting season 7 and already pissed off just spotted Ed Sheeran WTF is he in it for?

I’m sure there are plenty of other Gingers who could have filled the token role?

It really is an incestuous industry and full of brown nosers.
  • I’m late to the party just starting season 7 and already pissed off just spotted Ed Sheeran WTF is he in it for?

I’m sure there are plenty of other Gingers who could have filled the token role?

You got to season 7 - past the Red Wedding, past the Battle of the Bastards, past the Hound's best scenes, past a selection of stunningly attractive women getting their norks out, past Tyrion's brilliance, past Littlefinger's scheming... And you focused on Ed Sheeran getting a cameo role because of nepotism? 

Fucks sake
    I mean, this.... absolutely. But also, that pointless cameo from the singing gnome might actually have been the point where the show kind of began to lose its way a bit. I mean, there was still lots of really good stuff, but the longer it went on the less good it got. Now I look back, I think Sheeran might have been the thin end of the wedge.

You got to season 7 - past the Red Wedding, past the Battle of the Bastards, past the Hound's best scenes, past a selection of stunningly attractive women getting their norks out, past Tyrion's brilliance, past Littlefinger's scheming... And you focused on Ed Sheeran getting a cameo role because of nepotism? 

Fucks sake
    Yes!