Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Accrington again

Accrington a at it again tonight fucking dirty shits 1 red 4 yellows 

Comments

• Hope that go down
  • Other keeper sent off tonight haha
  • Harsh red tonight for him tho

Bottle was thrown at him from the crowd he threw it back and was sent off

Would have thought he'd get into some serious hot water over that.
  • Same level of shit club as Wimbledon the small club mentality, don’t Like either
  • cazo said:
    Accrington a at it again tonight fucking dirty shits 1 red 4 yellows 
    Local derby though so not that unusual. And it'd only be 4 yellows if it wasn't for the keeper stupidly throwing a bottle
  • Wimbledon and Accrington had some of the worst players I have ever seen play on a football pitch.
  • Sponsored links:

Not harsh at all, should get a lomg ban too, players can't throw bottles into the crowd.
    Could not agree more. Players have been told time and time again that they need to set an example. The idiot that threw it deserves a season long ban.  Why not the goalkeeper the same? The idiot in the crowd would have been lucky to hit him. The keeper would need a miracle for it not to hit a supporter. Seriously stupid.
  • I assume it was a plastic bottle?

Not harsh at all, should get a lomg ban too, players can't throw bottles into the crowd.
    Do you go to work to and expect bottles to be thrown at you? I don’t think it warrants a red card, someone threw a bottle, he threw it back. Shouldn’t be a ref. Agree about setting an example but he should be fined. He didn’t do anything worse than the Chelsea keeper at Wembley 

Do you go to work to and expect bottles to be thrown at you? I don’t think it warrants a red card, someone threw a bottle, he threw it back. Shouldn’t be a ref. Agree about setting an example but he should be fined. He didn’t do anything worse than the Chelsea keeper at Wembley 
    If you went to work and someone threw a bottle at you and then you threw it back and hit someone completely different, what do you think would happen?

And what if it hits a ten year old straight in the chops when they aint expecting it.

Dickhead thing to do.
  • Rizzo said:
    Harsh red tonight for him tho

If you went to work and someone threw a bottle at you and then you threw it back and hit someone completely different, what do you think would happen?
    Both be asked to leave the premises and told not to return :-)

I expect the keeper will be allowed to play again

I get things thrown at me all the time at work, if I threw anything back I'd be getting locked up

In no way is it acceptable for a player to throw anything into a stand, having no idea who they might hit.
  • I never said it wasn’t a dickhead thing to do, my comment was why is that a sending off? I think it should be dealt with as on off the field matter and a fine is an appropriate punishment. 

If the the bottle wasn’t thrown at him, he wouldn’t have thrown it back. The keeper would probably have had his back to the crowd when thrown, what if it hit him? What sort of damage would it have caused? I’m guessing that the person who threw the bottle didn’t get thrown out and after a half arsed attempt, the club will say he/she couldn’t be identified and no further action will be taken.

i’m not saying that either of the instances were the right thing to do, i’m Not sure why it was a sending off.
  • He was the one who was a complete dickhead at the valley, trying to ruck the penalty spot up when ref was confronting the players gathered around Lino, who awarded pen.

Should get the book thrown at him!😏
  • blackpool's rivals are preston i thought? 
  • Sponsored links:

• I never said it wasn’t a dickhead thing to do, my comment was why is that a sending off? I think it should be dealt with as on off the field matter and a fine is an appropriate punishment. 

If the the bottle wasn’t thrown at him, he wouldn’t have thrown it back. The keeper would probably have had his back to the crowd when thrown, what if it hit him? What sort of damage would it have caused? I’m guessing that the person who threw the bottle didn’t get thrown out and after a half arsed attempt, the club will say he/she couldn’t be identified and no further action will be taken.

i’m not saying that either of the instances were the right thing to do, i’m Not sure why it was a sending off.
    The person who threw the bottle should have been kicked out and banned for life.

'The keeper should have been sent off and banned for at least 5 games.
    Imo.
  • silly stat time .. be interesting to know how often a club has had two different keepers sent off in the same season
  • edited March 2019
    players names get weirder .. on the Blackpool team last night was Matthew Joseph Virtue-Thick

https://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/competitions/league-one/11656337/accrington-1-2-blackpool
  • The person that threw the bottle should be banned for life. 

The keeper should be banned for the rest of the season.
  • I assume it was a plastic bottle?
    Was it filled with piss?
  • edited March 2019
    players names get weirder .. on the Blackpool team last night was Matthew Joseph Virtue-Thick

https://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/competitions/league-one/11656337/accrington-1-2-blackpool
    Could have been worse - his name might have been Matthew Joseph Really-Thick
    he was on the bench along with Rufus Boris Thick - Asabrick
  • blackpool's rivals are preston i thought? 
    Actually my rivals are palarse and millwank 
  • Rizzo said:
    Harsh red tonight for him tho

What if it hit the same person who threw it?
    While unlikely, it's still possible.