Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Doncaster Away [2/3/19] match tickets now on sale

13»

Comments

• JUST BT 2
  • edited February 2019
    clb74 said:
    SE7toSG3 said:
    Looks like 160 left so around 800 with walk ups?
    Any pub recommendations for this? Arriving in Doncaster around 1245  
    12.45 might as well go straight to the ground

Why ? Is it s 1pm kick off now ?
    C'mon beds, I expect the oldies @blackpool72 and his mates to get in at 12.45
  • clb74 said:
    clb74 said:
    SE7toSG3 said:
    Looks like 160 left so around 800 with walk ups?
    Any pub recommendations for this? Arriving in Doncaster around 1245  
    12.45 might as well go straight to the ground

Why ? Is it s 1pm kick off now ?
    C'mon beds, I expect the oldies @blackpool72 and his mates to get in at 12.45
    You’re right . We’re getting there earlier now ! 🍺
  • the sunny weather is forecast to finish by Friday to be followed by rain on Saturday .. all you Addicks making the Donny trip, ensure you pack a mac
  • train time changed as @Bedsaddick bows to peer pressure, now arriving 1145.....Friday
  • the sunny weather is forecast to finish by Friday to be followed by rain on Saturday .. all you Addicks making the Donny trip, ensure you pack a mac
    B@llocks after last Saturday I'm ditching the jumper and taking sunglasses 
  • Just 109 left, so already more going to Doncaster than went to Wimbledon 
  • Do you think we’ll sell out our allocation? Bit concerned because won’t know for certain until Friday whether I can make it so hoping for pay on the day.
  • I've a spare Doncaster to kings cross ticket on the 20.15 if anyone wants it.
    Free of charge .
  • Sponsored links:

• Do you think we’ll sell out our allocation? Bit concerned because won’t know for certain until Friday whether I can make it so hoping for pay on the day.
    Go in the home end with little legs.
    Sunderland had just under 4k at Donny for their short 117 mile midweek trip there earlier on in the season .
    So I’m sure there will be seats available (it says on their site the away end holds 3,318 ) 
    I'll smuggle you in under my coat, AUN.

And you can sit on my lap....