Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Post match views; AFC Wimbledon v Charlton

Get in!!!!!! Scenes for those there....over to you 

Comments

• Important win. Well done lads.

Bet my son went mental!
  • edited February 2019
    Fantastic result (though should be beating Wimbledon) - especially pleased that we have gone from conceding so many sickening late goals to actually scoring some ourselves!
  • Told you we gonna win 5:0 !!!!!
  • How long how long before someone comes on saying that Igor's goal will see him now push on?
  • Dons are a bogey team for us so excellent three points. Naby is our talisman!
  • Sponsored links:

• #PrayForOlly

He should ask His Royal Sarrness to rub it better, he can't do any wrong at the moment.
  • We REALLY needed that. Sarr was immense. As was Bowyer's sending off :). Now we can push on with the rest of the season. Did I say we REALLY needed that!!

The whole team played well really. But, it just wasn't working in front of goal until Naby stepped up. What a free kick that was. Hopefully that result will kickstart our season and we can put the Grant saga behind us.

• I think Igor will push on now after that goal
    Only if I'm there to stop them on the line for him to nudge over
  • Oggy Red said:
    Incredibly, Taylor didn't even get booked.

Give it time.
  • Excellent second half from the lads

Thought we'd blown it with that Marshall effort that was saved (looked a carbon copy of the goal his scored against Wimbledon at the Valley) yet was impressed with Fosu's cameo today and as a whole felt the team played well

Certainly need to see their goal back as was a bit pixelated by the poor stream quality but just looked one of those where it was a good delivery

Stream certainly let me down for Igor's goal yet was a thing of beauty from Naby Sarr for the first - Only one deserved winner and whilst I think that Wimbledon MIGHT survive they need to pick up points from those around them
  • Oggy Red said:
    Incredibly, Taylor didn't even get booked.

They didn’t foul him enough for him to get hurt and get booked 
  • Igor has to start in a 4 4 2. 

Beckensarr - what can’t that guy do?

Very much a game of two halves. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Game of two halves. We were terrible first half but completely controlled the 2nd. The big decisions went our way. Sarr should have been booked first half and the booking could have been a red. Very minimal contact on Taylor for the free kick and originally thought he was booked for a dive.
  • Yeah the free-kick did seem a bit divey tbh
  • #PrayForOlly

He should ask His Royal Sarrness to rub it better, he can't do any wrong at the moment.
    Imagine the queue if Beckensarr offered to do the laying on of hands!!
  • Who was the ref today?? Qnd why was Bow sent off (I know 2 yellows) in quick succession. Prob seen plenty of players do a lot worse and not get booked.. was the 3th kino too sensitive for Bowyer abd reported him for using the F word? When you see other Managers such as that fat prick that used to manage Peterborough do a lot worse
  • edited February 2019
    Rudders22 said:
    Who was the ref today?? Qnd why was Bow sent off (I know 2 yellows) in quick succession. Prob seen plenty of players do a lot worse and not get booked.. was the 3th kino too sensitive for Bowyer abc reported him for using the F word? When you see other Managers such as that fat prick that used to manage Peterborough do a lot worse
    Probably two choice swear words in quick succession one beginning with F and the other a W; fully justified mind you because he certainly was one 😉.
  • Does bowyer miss next game or is it just a fine?
  • Rudders22 said:
    Who was the ref today?? Qnd why was Bow sent off (I know 2 yellows) in quick succession. Prob seen plenty of players do a lot worse and not get booked.. was the 3th kino too sensitive for Bowyer abd reported him for using the F word? When you see other Managers such as that fat prick that used to manage Peterborough do a lot worse
    Believe it or not, he usually officiates in the prem.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Kavanagh_(referee)
  • Fantastic win but we should not be making this difficult for ourselves Man love for nabby Starr and for vetokele and if there is one thing to come out of this it should be greater confidence at shooting and scoring