Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Katrien Meire leaves Sheffield wednesday

Comments

• If we take off the tinted glasses we’d see that she hasn’t done much wrong since she’s left and most Wednesday fans aren’t happy she’s gone. Shockingly not being the mouthpiece for the old bumbling idiot has allowed her to show what she can actually do. I wouldn’t be surprised if the FA do offer something. 
    What exactly did she do, then?
    I take it that you will now finally remove your poster of her from your bedroom wall Joe?
  • Am surprised that we've not had a full on BBC article complaining about her leaving Sheffield Wednesday meaning that there are now less women in Football than what there should be - They usually do it when someone like Keith Curle gets sacked from a Managerial position
    Silly comment alert.
  • JamesSeed said:
    On reflection MAYBE I was a bit too kind but when still I do believe that she isn’t quite as bad as it seemed she was when she was with us. With any luck she’ll end up in an unimportant backroom job at the FA and we’ll never have to worry or talk about her again. 
    I suspect if the FA employ her they’ll want her front of house. 
    Receptionist?
    Perhaps not something quite that responsible. 

• She’s on her way, she’s on her way
    back to Belgium, she’s on her way
    how does she get there? I don’t know
    hiw does she get there, I don’t care
    all I know is Katrien is on her way ...
  • Sponsored links:

• _MrDick said:
    She’s on her way, she’s on her way
    back to Belgium, she’s on her way
    how does she get there? I don’t know
    hiw does she get there, I don’t care
    all I know is Katrien is on her way ...
    Or coming back?
  • edited February 2019
  • Saw her at London Bridge once, an ever since the South Eastern service has been shit ? Coincidence ? I think not. 
    Careful now, or she will accuse you of thinking about pushing her under a train.
  • The best news I've heard for a long time. Cannot stop laughing. She's been found out for what she is, a lying narcissist, much like another Belgian twat I could mention. Now just the small problem of whether or not there will be a manager or enough players to start next season.
  • Has she updated LinkedIn?
  • Surprised she has her own Wikipedia page: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katrien_Meire
  • Sponsored links:

• cafc-west said:
    Surprised she has her own Wikipedia page: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katrien_Meire
    More surprised that it doesn't contain the word liar.
  • Andrea is the name he made for himself 
  • From her wiki page

Her time at Charlton coincided with widespread supporter protests and dissatisfaction and relegation to EFL League One. During her tenure at at Sheffield Wednesday, she was praised for providing stability and productivity to the club.[4]
    So she’s writing her own Wikipedia entry then, someone edit this please 
  • The best news I've heard for a long time. Cannot stop laughing. She's been found out for what she is, a lying narcissist, much like another Belgian twat I could mention. Now just the small problem of whether or not there will be a manager or enough players to start next season.
    And whether she comes back.
  • Shouldn't we update "Companies House" for her?
  • edited February 2019
    Was surprised Jim White missed this. Would have thought another ‘ After the news we have some exciting news for Charlton customers’ scoop was appropriate .