Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Prediction Knock Out Cup 2019 4th round draw/Johnstones Paint 3rd round draw/Replay results

First of all, apologies to those who like to watch the draw live. I had to bring it forward 24 hours as something of an urgent nature has meant that I have had to fly home from Bangkok to London and will be in a plane when the draw was scheduled.

Below are the replay results. The draws for the next round follows on the next post. The games will take place this weekend coming.

Prediction Knock Out Cup 3rd Round replays

RedChaser (60) v. BTrain88 (49) 1-0
Throughthickandthin (85) v. Charlton_Stu (67) 3-1
Addick-In-Exile (73) v. Covered end junior (76) 2-5

Johnstones Paint Prediction Cup 2nd round replays

Jakecafc (13) v. CHG (39) 3-4
Bill_Stumps (116) v. Robroy (30) 2-4
Croydonaddick (68) v. Stonemuse (6) 0-1
Thai malaysia addick (42) v. CL-Phantom (11) 2-1
Sonicstud85 (72) v. NorthheathAddick (117) 1-2

Comments

• edited February 2019
    The draws for the next rounds are as follows - ties to be played this weekend.

Prediction Knock Out Cup 4th Round Draw

Bosseyedduck (74) v. Bedsaddick (2)
    RedChaser (60) v. Saulc23 (9)
    Taxi_Lad (52) v. Throughthickandthin (85)
    Foresthillred (62) v. Bangkokaddick (16)
    Mrbligh (26) v. Ellisaddick (77)
    Pedro45 (84) v. Karim_myBagheri (17)
    Dansk_Red (12) v. Covered end junior (76)
    Sillybilly (5) v. Creepyaddick (120)

Johnstones Paint Prediction Cup 3rd Round Draw

CafcKev (113) v. Stonemuse (6)
    Paddy Powell (20) v. CHG (39)
    Eddieaddick (33) v. Thai malaysia addick (42)
    Tommo (81) v. IdleHans (70)
    KillerAndFlash (45) v. Eaststandmike (55)
    CharltonKeston (44) v. Robroy (30)
    Macronate (1) v. NorthheathAddick (117)
    Chef-Addick (97) v. Raplhmilne (100)
  • Forgotten I was still in the JPT. Indeed not sure how I've managed to squeak through this far!
  • Forgotten I was still in the JPT. Indeed not sure how I've managed to squeak through this far!
    Let’s hope you slip out quietly in the next round 😀
    Let’s hope you slip out quietly in the next round 😀
    I feel my mojo returning.

Either that or it's the curly kale I had with dinner
  • Damn missed the saturday games. Was going to put city to beat chelsea but thought red chaser was already too far infront. Shame.
  • edited February 2019
    btrain88 said:
    Damn missed the saturday games. Was going to put city to beat chelsea but thought red chaser was already too far infront. Shame.
    I was there for the taking mate. Having a really bad season in the league probably worst I can remember. Need a clear out in the close season. I've got 9th placed Saul next round, still anything can happen in the cup if he's got his second team out 😉
  • edited February 2019
    Stupid cup comps, My priority is finishing in the top 80 In the league anyway. 
  • For clarity, anyone posting scores for any of the FA Cup games, the scores at normal full time will be counted - extra time/penalties etc. will not be included.

Good luck to everyone today as each competition slims down its final eight.