Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Call of Duty: World at War

edited November 2008 in Not Sports Related
For those who have got it - as good as Call of Duty: Modern Warfare?

Comments

• No, but runs close.
  • its better, wicked single player and multiplayer actually,

I have it on the PC need a bit of a beast to run it though.
  • I'd say it's very much the same. Game play is very similar, just obviously the setting is WW2 rather than modern...

Still a great game though
  • DEFINATELY not as good. Single player no where near the same standard, the sniping level sucks balls compared to modern warfare.

Only played three games online so far but quite enjoyed that. Three quality maps...Not as good but well worth getting if your a fan.
  • [cite]Posted By: cafcpolo[/cite]DEFINATELY not as good. Single player no where near the same standard, the sniping level sucks balls compared to modern warfare.

Only played three games online so far but quite enjoyed that. Three quality maps...Not as good but well worth getting if your a fan.

Hardly suprising... didnt have a Barrett .50 during WW2 did they!
  • Can't buy this atm, as I feel C&C 3 is stealing far to much of my time as it is.
  • Ha-ha...It just wasn't 'snipey' enough, too much rushing around, being seen, etc. I enjoyed creeping up behind some geezer in the last one & stabbing him in the neck.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: cafcpolo[/cite]Ha-ha...It just wasn't 'snipey' enough, too much rushing around, being seen, etc. I enjoyed creeping up behind some geezer in the last one & stabbing him in the neck.[/quote]

Can do that later... especially against the Japanese...