Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Peterborough allocation (ed. SOLD OUT)

Comments

• Options
    PopIcon said:

se9addick said:

If we sell out 2,642 tickets that will be a pretty incredible effort. Can’t wait for Saturday!

My away record is abysmal, one win in 16. Apologies in advance for ruining the party.
    Are you thinking about staying at home?
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    clb74 said:

se9addick said:

If we sell out 2,642 tickets that will be a pretty incredible effort. Can’t wait for Saturday!

A good effort yes but selling out a Saturday away game less than 100 miles away when we're going for promotion isn't exactly incredible.
    It is when there all walking the 100 miles
    Yeah I would walk one hundred miles...and I would walk 100 more. ....you know the rest
  • Options

Hopefully we will get a result this time.

It is uncanny how many times we fail when we take a large away following.

Portsmouth last season, might even be best away ever
  • Options
    Now down to 189 tickets left!
  • Options

How is it that Posh keep finding more batches of tickets?

The owner said so.
  • Options

Peculiar. Suddenly dropped down to 94.

• Options
  • Options
    Must be in the 80's now just bought two for me and my Grandson!
  • Options
    83 left
  • Options

se9addick said:

A good effort yes but selling out a Saturday away game less than 100 miles away when we're going for promotion isn't exactly incredible.
    It’s january, it’s freezing, it’s a ground we are very familiar with. Not incredible I agree, but definitely pretty good.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Addickted said:

Peculiar. Suddenly dropped down to 94.

must be a lot of people buying their tickets on the work computer just before leaving the office
  • Options
    PopIcon said:

se9addick said:

My away record is abysmal, one win in 16. Apologies in advance for ruining the party.
    So is mine, usually - but after the last two, Burton and Shrewsbury, I'm on a hatrick.
  • Options
    You lot obviously didn't go last year! The barge was good but the match appalling. All change, we hope.
  • Options

You lot obviously didn't go last year! The barge was good but the match appalling. All change, we hope.

The barge will be really rocking this year.
  • Options
    JohnnyH2 said:

Particularly when it was first communicated we would get no more once the initial allocation had gone
    Their owner intervened and told the ticket office to give us 3000 and they said we wouldn't sell them. They obviously became to a compromise. This is on his Twitter posts by the way.
  • Options

The barge will be really rocking this year.
    sinking more like
  • Options
    Addickted said:

Stewart said:

83 left

Someone must have sent back 5 - gone back up to 88 now.

You've got to love our ticketing system.
    That will be me after reading @popicon's post !!
  • Options

Addickted said:

Stewart said:

83 left

Someone must have sent back 5 - gone back up to 88 now.

You've got to love our ticketing system.
    That will be me after reading @popicon's post !!
    How many did you buy Golfie?

It's gone back up to 182 seats available now lol.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    clb74 said:

se9addick said:

It is when there all walking the 100 miles
    I wouldn't walk 100 miles.
  • Options
    redbuttle said:

JohnnyH2 said:

Particularly when it was first communicated we would get no more once the initial allocation had gone
    Their owner intervened and told the ticket office to give us 3000 and they said we wouldn't sell them. They obviously became to a compromise. This is on his Twitter posts by the way.
    Meant came to a compromise. Sorry
  • Options
    so we're taking about ten thousand ?
  • Options
    redbuttle said:

JohnnyH2 said:

It was brought to his attention on Twitter and he copied in his ticket manager to sort. Really good that it worked as the club had asked and were told no
  • Options
    Talk about organising takeovers... we cant even keep a tally on tickets sold!

Good job the lads are doing the buisness.
  • Options
    edited January 2019

This....got a 2-0 defeat written all over this game.

Portsmouth bucked that trend
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    Taking my wife to Venice for her birthday. Working out how I can get a couple of hours on Saturday to watch on I-follow. My son and brother are going though!
  • Options

This....got a 2-0 defeat written all over this game.

Portsmouth bucked that trend
    Perhaps if 2,200 tickets can be returned.....