Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Highlights of RD's ownership?

For me:

Having Katrien as CEO
Watching Thuram in goal
Being managed by Karel
Having the legendary Wim de Corte on our coaching staff

Comments

• edited January 2019
    Overseeing the sale of kermorgant and Stephens and bringing in Polish Pete, Koc and Reza.
  • The sofa
  • edited January 2019
    The video of him falling over
  • His last day , when he f*cks off !
  • The trips to St Truiden.

And the brewery.
  • Sex on the pitch video
    Watching Premiership stars of the future
    The ability to interview 25 managers in 24 hours
    Our Alex Ferguson
    Rhys Williams

• 3 years to the day since then 5-0 defeat at Huddersfield and Fraeye doing a runner. Funnily it seems a lot longer

• edited January 2019
    Le Point
    Tucadean
    Dancing after the game
    Weird meaning unique
  • Katrien doing a striptease in the centre circle .. (just in my imagination)
  • Katrien doing a striptease in the centre circle .. (just in my imagination)

Now I'm gonna have nightmares tonight, thanks a lot, lincs.
  • Sponsored links:

• Signing Ben Purrington on loan from Rotherham.
  • To take this thread literally, I did enjoy the early months of Peeters. I have to admit I liked him, and I enjoyed watching Bikey play. I think he was badly let down by the owner,
  • edited January 2019
    There have been none. Just less disturbing moments.
  • Him walking into The Valley and within a month stripping the spine out of the team by off loading our two best players in a blatantly obvious attempt to stamp his authority on the club.
    This was shortly backed up by Meire glibly explaining it all away by saying he’s the boss and we will just have to accept that he will do it his way.
    OH DO WE REALLY KATRIEN.......OH DO WE REALLY!
  • Bikey, what a fucking nutter he was.

Can I say that watching Simon Makienok, a striker who likes the ball the chest or feet repeatedly have the ball sent over his head presumably because the managers thoutlght he was tall was a particular highlight.

As was re-signing JBG clearly telling him we were going to challenge for the championship title only to then not sign the 2-3 championship players we needed and then look what happened.
  • She was right that he was the boss, but not right that we had to accept his crazy decisions. We will never accept them as they have and are damaging our club.
  • Fumbluff said:

The video of him falling over

Please post link I’ve never seen it
  • Him leaving.
  • Sponsored links:

• To take this thread literally, I did enjoy the early months of Peeters. I have to admit I liked him, and I enjoyed watching Bikey play. I think he was badly let down by the owner,

The start and end of that season were pretty good to be fair. The last few months, with Bulot, Buyens, JBG and Watt all playing well weren't bad. It all went horribly wrong in the summer though...
    Ermmmm.....it all went wrong the very moment RD took over k&f.

• Rossman92 said:

JBG's 98th minute winner against Hull which prompted Luzon to jump into the pile of players, thus getting him sent to the stands like a naughty school boy. A great memory in a horrific season

Rossman92 said:

JBG's 98th minute winner against Hull which prompted Luzon to jump into the pile of players, thus getting him sent to the stands like a naughty school boy. A great memory in a horrific season

Son needed a wee around 89 minutes, as we went out, we saw their equaliser in the stairs. We didn’t go back in and remember hearing the cheers from the winner as we were walking to the train station.

We have t left before the final whistle for any reason since.
  • More legroom
  • edited January 2019
    His bowing to pressure and appointing British managers with experience of English
    football

His bowing to pressure and abandoning his deeply flawed model of interchangeable network players

His signing of Bauer; Bielik; Taylor; Clarke, to name a few

His appointment of Bowyer as manager

His admission that his tenure at Charlton had been a failure

Before you all start throwing flags and accusations of being an 'apologist' about, you might look at the thread title. Had it been 'Low points' rather than 'Highlights', it would have been a different story.

The start and end of that season were pretty good to be fair. The last few months, with Bulot, Buyens, JBG and Watt all playing well weren't bad. It all went horribly wrong in the summer though...
    Ermmmm.....it all went wrong the very moment RD took over k&f.

Overall his reign has been a disaster. but it doesn't mean that everything was bad. There were good moments during his first full season, when we finished mid table with 60 points, only 5 fewer than Powell did during the excellent 9th place season. Watt doing his keep ball routine in the corner circle is another example.
  • Sifting out the flybenights from the proper supporters
  • JBG is undoubtedly the high point, among hundreds of low points.