Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

DHOTYA 2019(didnt happen of the year awards)

edited January 2019 in Not Sports Related
I know we have a twitter thread, but sometimes these get lost in that and u also get told of for commenting on that thread.

So I thought why not have a thread just for DHOTYA 2019

Comments

• Paulie,Might be worthwhile explaining what DHOTY is, or am i being a bit of a div?

• Love this 1, love where she says silence throughout the cabin.

So this conversation was so loud everyone could hear, no one was watching the TV or talking or sleeping, everyone was listening to this conversation
  • Paulie,Might be worthwhile explaining what DHOTY is, or am i being a bit of a div?

Updated the title, basically its when people try to pass of the most ridiculous lies as the truth, in this day and age there are so many more now, like last years winner was a women, who went into a shop, got called mam by a secutity guard and she started having a go saying why did he assume her gender, they manager came out and said his son was going through a gender change and sacked tbe security guard on the spot and then told the shopper her next shop was free.

Clearly bollocks but she was trying to pass it off as true
  • a takeover is imminent
  • edited January 2019
    Yeah, plenty on this site to nominate.
    But its for 2019, so dont we have to wait 11 months?
  • Mike bloody Ashley bidding for Charlton, FFS...
  • Dickhead ?

If it was, then there are 3/4 prime candidates from this site.
  • Dickhead ?

Don't be so hard on yourself :wink:
  • Sponsored links:

• Addickted said:

Dickhead ?

Don't be so hard on yourself :wink:
    Yeah! You'll always be tops for me el presidente! ;)

Updated the title, basically its when people try to pass of the most ridiculous lies as the truth, in this day and age there are so many more now, like last years winner was a women, who went into a shop, got called mam by a secutity guard and she started having a go saying why did he assume her gender, they manager came out and said his son was going through a gender change and sacked tbe security guard on the spot and then told the shopper her next shop was free.

Clearly bollocks but she was trying to pass it off as true
    Not a lie at all. He was very rude and for your information my son Tim is now Tina.
  • KM returns (and I'm not referring to the Kentish Mercury)
  • It's this year's final right now and one of the finalists is Wayne Hennessey and his bullshit about his nazi salute.

We need to vote this as the winner tonight, currently neck and neck.

• He’s behind at the moment
  • Dickhead ?
    Very sharp.
  • The next 2 weeks will be crucial.
    Updated the title, basically its when people try to pass of the most ridiculous lies as the truth, in this day and age there are so many more now, like last years winner was a women, who went into a shop, got called mam by a secutity guard and she started having a go saying why did he assume her gender, they manager came out and said his son was going through a gender change and sacked tbe security guard on the spot and then told the shopper her next shop was free. Clearly bollocks but she was trying to pass it off as true
    Not a lie at all. He was very rude and for your information my son Tim is now Tina.
    Tina Tim, how unfortunate :)
  • Dickhead ?
    Only 3 or 4?
  • Sponsored links:

• Dickhead ?
    Only 3 or 4?
    No 3/4 as in 0.75.......the nominee is a dwarf (or a person of restricted height as I think they are now known as)
  • The Hillary one isn’t definitely a “didn’t happen”, but it probably is!

Gutted Hennessy didn’t win the award this year
  • se9addick said:
    The Hillary one isn’t definitely a “didn’t happen”, but it probably is!

Killary is a pathological liar, so it's more than likely bs
  • se9addick said:
    The Hillary one isn’t definitely a “didn’t happen”, but it probably is!

Killary is a pathological liar, so it's more than likely bs
    Ah right, ok
  • Close to 66k posts and 2200 pages.

All that and the Aussies snatch it in the last minute.
  • Oregon Designer's assertions don't add up unless you believe that you can't dream of something until someone else has already done it. HC may well not have written that letter, after all she does has form in the land where exaggeration meets lie, but there's no proof she didn't.  I think it's the inappropriate swagger of the naysayers that I find so distasteful. 
  • Personally I went for 36k BMW.