Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Statbank: Barnsley 2-1 Charlton

many thanks to the 22 Lifers who gave marks and a very happy new year to you all.
I have counted Solly as 1 yellow and 1 red, I don't know if this is correct but if anyone knows please advise in the usual manner

Comments

• thank you AFKA, my pleasure :smiley:
  • Thanks. Solly definitely picked up 2 yellows

The player scores seem fair, it was a very average sort of performance really
  • I show accumulative yellows to show when players will get suspended, what I don't understand is does the 2nd yellow counted towards another suspension or as it led to a red it doesn't - this is too complicated for my small brain
  • I said that as I am always wrong with my predictions, I went with a 2-1 defeat against Barnsley, trust me to get this one right. I think we have enough to win tomorrow so I go for a 2-0 win and I hope I am right again
  • Thanks. Solly definitely picked up 2 yellows

The player scores seem fair, it was a very average sort of performance really

The marks didn't reflect an average performance. They were the worst of the season. Didn't see the game but I do wonder whether people take into account the standard of opposition we're playing. Barnsley are one of the best, if not the best team, in the division.
  • Real harsh on Pratley, played out of position in number 10 role.
    Not saying he had a good game. But he played some of our very few good through balls. And he doesent lose the ball more often than Bielik or Reeves. He is 33 and just back from injury. Dont expect him to have quick feet. He was amongst our best players the first 3 league games, and we need him back in that form.