Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Mobile site.

2»

Comments

• cafcpolo said:

I'm also not getting the option of the mobile site when viewing on my tablet. I hate it.

If this doesn't improve soon I'm asking for a refund.

What tablet / browser you using?
    Fire HD thingy with their own browser whose name escapes me at the mo'. Wanna say 'Silk' would that be right?
    Yep. In the browser click the Menu icon (three dots in a line) and try request mobile site.
  • cafcpolo said:

cafcpolo said:

I'm also not getting the option of the mobile site when viewing on my tablet. I hate it.

If this doesn't improve soon I'm asking for a refund.

What tablet / browser you using?
    Fire HD thingy with their own browser whose name escapes me at the mo'. Wanna say 'Silk' would that be right?
    Yep. In the browser click the Menu icon (three dots in a line) and try request mobile site.
    Cheers @cafcpolo but sadly didn't make any difference at all and I'm still stuck with the desktop site.
  • In the words of Iborrg, ‘we’re looking into it’. Fingers crossed will be sorted soon
  • Couldn't get on at all for about 2 hours.....
  • Never had this sort of problem under Ibborg.
    Shocking decision to replace him.
  • I was unable to get on the site for about an hour this evening.
  • I was unable to get on the site for about an hour this evening.

By the sounds of the 1st half we were both lucky
  • We're working on this still, but as a workaround for now, you are able to switch between views on a mobile device by using the option in the browser to request a desktop site (as opposed to using the option in the forum). In Safar, tap the share sheet icon, then scroll over to: "Request Desktop Site". Similar on Android. Screenshots attached below.imageimageimageimageimageimage
  • edited December 2018
    that doesn't work for me.

EDIT yes it does (on second attempt)

thanks
  • LoOkOuT said:

We're working on this still, but as a workaround for now, you are able to switch between views on a mobile device by using the option in the browser to request a desktop site (as opposed to using the option in the forum). In Safar, tap the share sheet icon, then scroll over to: "Request Desktop Site". Similar on Android. Screenshots attached below.imageimageimageimageimageimage

Great stuff mate, well done and thanks. my equilibrium has been restored
  • Sponsored links:

• Not working on O2

:wink: except I am on O2 :cry:
  • Yeah! I'm back to full site on mobile :smiley:

'We love you Lookie we do,
    We love you Lookie we do,
    We love you Lookie we do,
    Oh Lookie we love you' :+1:
  • Still no change for me on the Fire tablet though. Can't get it to change to mobile view.

:-(
  • Still no change for me on the Fire tablet though. Can't get it to change to mobile view.

Same as me on my fire tablet

Same as me on my fire tablet
    'Get yourself some proper kit
    Get yours_e_l_f some proper kit' :wink:
  • This is sorted now. Thanks for your patience. Give the link a try and let me know if you have any problems.
  • LoOkOuT said:

This is sorted now. Thanks for your patience. Give the link a try and let me know if you have any problems.

Yup, works :smiley:
  • Why would anyone want the desktop website on their phone??? Absolute heathens.
  • edited December 2018

Why would anyone want the desktop website on their phone??? Absolute heathens.

So I can see if you're liking me when you should be 😉.