Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Coventry Away [Boxing Day] tickets to go on sale

An initial allocation of 1060 tickets to go on sale tomorrow [20/11/18] prices as follows
Adult £22
Over 60 £15
Under 22 £15
Student £15
Under 18 £10

Valley Away will be running a coach service to the Ricoh,[hopefully a service back as well] priced at £19. Full information on pick-up times and locations is available to view below.

Larkfield: 9am

Gravesend: 9.25am

Dartford: 9.40am

Bexleyheath: 9.55am

Bromley: 10.25am

Eltham: 10.45am

Charlton: 11am

There are no trains from London to Coventry on Boxing Day.
https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5bf2f1bc32a68/tickets-for-charltons-festive-fixtures-to-go-on-sale

Comments

• Hoping to go to this. Driving obviously. Are we sure it's still a 3pm kick-off ?? Not changed to midday or 1pm at all ??
  • Hoping to go to this. Driving obviously. Are we sure it's still a 3pm kick-off ?? Not changed to midday or 1pm at all ??

The coach times would suggest a 15.00 k/o
  • Never fails to amuse me that an hour after leaving Bexleyheath you're in..................Charlton!
  • Never fails to amuse me that an hour after leaving Bexleyheath you're in..................Charlton!

Dartford s the better one.
    You can drive from there to Coventry in 2h15.
    After being on the coach at Dartford for 1hr20 your in Charlton with another 2h15 in front of you.
    We need the love sport radio phone in to get @cabbles on the programme or 31 year old man to dedicate a whole night to the coaches
  • Only 953 tickets left, they’re selling like hot cakes!!
  • By the time they get back to Larkfield they will be leaving again to start the journey to Barnsley.
  • Not a trip I'm doing on Boxing Day. Park View Road to see Dartford play Welling for me!
  • Love Boxing Day football but this is a ridiculous fixture given all the other games we could have had in the Southeast.

Even a 1pm ko would help at least you could be home for 5.30 ish
  • 4 of us going. Hoping for a better trip than Southend last year!
  • Sponsored links:

• We often get shit away games over Christmas.
    Stoke away twice I believe.
  • Tickets on sale on the day.
  • Tickets on sale on the day.

Train times and prices please
  • J BLOCK said:

Tickets on sale on the day.

The trains are free that day, old boy.
  • J BLOCK said:

Tickets on sale on the day.

See the start of the thread