Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Asian Addicks

I know there are a few around, including some I met during the China tour, so how many on here?

Comments

• I split my time between Bangkok and Udon thani.

However that is about to change as i am moving to Dubai shortly
  • Hello Steve. How's it going mate?
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: ChicagoAddick[/cite]Hello Steve. How's it going mate?[/quote]

You're not an Asian Addick. Get back to your own thread!
  • Blimey, thats not good. Have you got a local Thai team? The National team didn't do too badly in the Asian Cup.
  • Huy guys how we all doing
  • edited November 2008
    I know there is a guy in Jakarta...or was some years back...a teacher married to a Indonesian girl. Think he came from Plumstead.
    Pretty sure his name was Derek.
  • Blimey, this thread is over a year old.

Maybe in view of TelInOz's new exalted position we should find out how many Asian Addicks post on here.

Where in Thailand are you Colin?
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]I know there is a guy in Jakarta...or was some years back...a teacher married to a Indonesian girl.[/quote]

is that legal?
  • Pattaya-lived here almost five years.
  • Blimey Colin, you must be worn out.; )
  • Sponsored links:

• Are you Pattaya Addick on ADU mate?
    Tel
  • Five years is a long time to be in Pattaya. A weekend there is generally long enough for me!

Haven't been there for a couple of years now. I'll have to look you up next time, Colin.
  • Yes B a I agree five years is a long time and I am a bit fed up with the normal Pattaya scene but hey its better than England and working.

Tel- No mate , what is ADU ?

There are a few of us Addick's in Pattaya there's even a car I have seen a few times with a full Charlton Livery.
  • Hey Bexleyred you could say that but nowadays I play more golf than err the other sort of games Pattaya has to offer.
  • TELTEL
    edited November 2008
    Ok Colin...we have a Pattaya Addick on the Australian/NZ forum www.addicksdownunder.freeforums.org

He/she recently joined, I thought it may have been you.
  • Link not working Tel?
  • No idea why it doesnt work mate, but if you cut and paste it, it will be fine
  • OK Thanks Tel, Ile have a nose.
  • Colin the guy with the CAFC car has a band. Herd them sing a few times in a couple of the bars down by Pattaya 2 road.

deano is an old mate to some on here if you know him ask him where the f**k is the CAFC silk flag that used to fly above the old old stand at The valley !
  • Hey.....a bit slow to the party as I have just travelled back for a brief stay in the UK from Thailand and Malaysia. I live some of the time in Nongprue (about 20 mins drive from Pattaya on a good day and about 2 hours on a bad day) and in Kuala Lumpur.

About a year or so ago just after we were relegated, I passed a young Malaysian girl wearing a Charlton shirt. I said "Very good - supporting Charlton". She looked at me blankly and then said "Oh, going very cheap at market. I not know Charlton really".
  • Sponsored links:

• OK Goonerhater,
    will look out for him, there is also a bar now owned by a Charlton fan called THE VALLEY , I have been told where it is but looked and cant find it,
  • Colin thats Deanos bar. Its the other side of the railway now.

If you know Scot from School bar he will tell you where it is.
  • In which road is The Valley then - presumably Khao Talo or Boomsanpan?
  • Yeah I think its Soi Khao Talo but ive been up and down it more times than ive been up and down Soi 6 and I cant see it.

The same guy used to have a bar in Soi LK. Metro off Soi Diana inn.
  • I'll try and track it down when I get back to Pattaya in December. I think someone mentioned to me after too many San Miguel Lights.
  • [cite]Posted By: thai malaysia addick[/cite]In which road is The Valley then - presumably Khao Talo or Boomsanpan?

Yeah, it's in Floy Drode, near Hah Ve Ga Den

Sorry! ;o)
  • Colin as you drive up from the railway line (Soi Kao Ta Lo) iys a good way up on your left hand side. we is the guy that had the bar near soi Diana.
  • [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: thai malaysia addick[/cite]In which road is The Valley then - presumably Khao Talo or Boomsanpan?

Yeah, it's in Floy Drode, near Hah Ve Ga Den

Sorry! ;o)

Well it made me laugh Oggy !
  • Whatever happened to ZiZi's stalker?
  • Pattaya Addick turns out to be Dean who owns the bar mentioned above....left a message for Colin on the ADU forum....small world