Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Lift offer: Norwich-Burton (A) - Tues 27th Nov

Thought I’d put this out there to see if any Norfolk/Norwich based Addicks emerge.

A couple of us are going up by car. Departure time negotiable/flexible. Want to jump in the CAFC fun bus?

Tickets are £18 (terrace) & £22 (seats)

https://booking.cafc.co.uk/en-GB/categories/Away Games

Post here or pm me if interested

Cheeeers

Comments

• Thought I’d put this out there to see if any Norfolk/Norwich based Addicks emerge.

A couple of us are going up by car. Departure time negotiable/flexible. Want to jump in the CAFC fun bus?

Tickets are £18 (terrace) & £22 (seats)

https://booking.cafc.co.uk/en-GB/categories/Away Games

Post here or pm me if interested

Cheeeers

Can't make this match but would be interested going to future games.
  • Would happily travel with you but I hear some of your firm are a bit dodgy : - )
  • Good to see other Charlton fans here in Norfolk. I don't get to many games these days and can't do the Burton game but cheers for putting out there. The Norwich CAFC fun bus sounds good! Perhaps we need a Charlton fan club meeting in Norwich at some time. Probably more of us than you would think
  • Are you using a John Deere or a Massey Ferguson......I assume it has an enclosed cab?
  • KettsJohn said:

Good to see other Charlton fans here in Norfolk. I don't get to many games these days and can't do the Burton game but cheers for putting out there. The Norwich CAFC fun bus sounds good! Perhaps we need a Charlton fan club meeting in Norwich at some time. Probably more of us than you would think

Once Roland has gone, I plan to do something :)
  • KettsJohn said:

Good to see other Charlton fans here in Norfolk. I don't get to many games these days and can't do the Burton game but cheers for putting out there. The Norwich CAFC fun bus sounds good! Perhaps we need a Charlton fan club meeting in Norwich at some time. Probably more of us than you would think

Once Roland has gone, I plan to do something :)
    Do it anyway
  • Morning Siv. ..cant make this one alas. I'm still resisting going to home games til Douchbag has gone but I have to be honest I'm waning! And no.. there's no missing K in waning !!
  • I'm with Kettsjohn on this one...a few beers...to ease my boycott
  • Yeah think it would be good to have a charlton night in Norwich. Might get more going than at the valley for checkatrade cup games. Let's do it. If we wait till Roly goes norfolk might be under water by then
  • Sponsored links:

• Last call for this. We have two of us. Anybody else fancy it?

COYR
  • Any more for any more?
    No more bumps after this