Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Luton spares

Looking for 2 spares. Please let me know if can accommodate. Thanks

Comments

• Also looking for 1 spare obviously after josh gets his 2 as I am using his thread
  • Thanks Paulie. PM me if you get inundated with spares...
  • I am looking for one spare. I believe I put it on the other thread before anyone else!!!
  • Way down the pecking order but I need a spare aswell
  • redman said:

I am looking for one spare. I believe I put it on the other thread before anyone else!!!

Nope that would be me, DM me lads, looking for one adult or junior

• Never understand how so many are looking for spares a week before.

Dont know about everyone else but I had no money when tickets were on sale, managed to scramble enough together now so hoping for spares

Winning 4 in a row might have something to do with it.
  • CAFCTrev said:

Never understand how so many are looking for spares a week before.

support the team regardless tbh, one thing charlton fans cant be accused of is being gloryhunters, was similar with pompey a lot just going for the day out many not even charlton fans - this is always my niggle with st being able to buy tickets for them and there pals, i have a ticket but happens a fair bit.

i would of done luton regardless as need to tick it off.
  • Sponsored links:

• CAFCTrev said:

support the team regardless tbh, one thing charlton fans cant be accused of is being gloryhunters, was similar with pompey a lot just going for the day out many not even charlton fans - this is always my niggle with st being able to buy tickets for them and there pals, i have a ticket but happens a fair bit.

My niggle is people having a go a season ticket holders and valley gold.
    Can those without season tickets not go halves with a mate on a season ticket and valley gold.
  • CAFCTrev said:

ST holders have clearly shown themselves as committed Charlton supporters and like every other football club, makes sure that their identifiable supporters get tickets.
    The club has quite rightly introduced a membership scheme that will allow them to identify committed supporters that are non season ticket holders. It will also, for the first time ever, be able to identify every supporter that has purchased a ticket through them.
    I assume that if they chose to, they could use this to restrict sales to season ticket holders. For instance, if we were on yet another glorious cup run and drew Arsenal away, the old argument that a single season ticket holder should be able to purchase 4 tickets so they could sit together falls, as one person could be restricted to buying as many tickets as they liked - as long as the other persons were season ticket holders.
    Personally I would hope that they would do this as I would hate for genuine supporters to lose out because someone’s chum fancied a day out, or worse, was a bloody Arsenal fan!
    Going back to your niggle, I would be genuinely shocked if there is more than one or two season ticket holders that have bought tickets for anyone other than Charlton supporters. Maybe for a mate that lives near a game, but that would also be likely for non ST holders bagging tickets when they go on general sale.

Even if this were so, loads of tickets went on general sale. I am a ST holder and bought mine when they were on general sale and there were over 750 still up for grabs. I feel for the guy who didn’t have the money, and I hope you all get a ticket.

p.s. put the money by for the Gillingham away game. Last away of the season!
  • clb74 said:

CAFCTrev said:

Can those without season tickets not go halves with a mate on a season ticket and valley gold.
    not having a go at all of course st and valley gold should get 1st dibbs - they pay in to the club my issue has always been that they can buy more than 1 ticket per season ticket - i like many others dont have a season ticket because under current ownership i prioritise away games ( and i actually go ), i got my luton tickets it was made quite clear it would probably sell out and it did make general sale - but at pompey last season i know of people in attendance that were arsenal/chelsea/liverpool fans and i think luton will be the same - if you have a genuine reason to not have a ticket ie cash flow fine - but if you fancy it because we have now gone on a little run then you don't deserve one support the club regardless.
  • clb74 said:

CAFCTrev said:

not having a go at all of course st and valley gold should get 1st dibbs - they pay in to the club my issue has always been that they can buy more than 1 ticket per season ticket - i like many others dont have a season ticket because under current ownership i prioritise away games ( and i actually go ), i got my luton tickets it was made quite clear it would probably sell out and it did make general sale - but at pompey last season i know of people in attendance that were arsenal/chelsea/liverpool fans and i think luton will be the same - if you have a genuine reason to not have a ticket ie cash flow fine - but if you fancy it because we have now gone on a little run then you don't deserve one support the club regardless.
    It's one per ST this season. VG still get 2 though - so they're the only ones who could be buying for mates.
  • Croydon said:

clb74 said:

CAFCTrev said:

It's one per ST this season. VG still get 2 though - so they're the only ones who could be buying for mates.
    It's two per season ticket holder as well, as i'm taking my daughter with me.
  • CAFCTrev said:

I wont mention the 6 I bought then, 1 for me and 5 for spurs supporting mates Im bringing.
  • Croydon said:

clb74 said:

CAFCTrev said:

Is it? FFS I could be bringing all my Luton supporting pals with me ;-)

Seriously though, I thought it was all done by individual points. What's the point of doing loyalty points per fan if you can still buy 2 tickets per person.
  • Hospitality packages still available for Saturday - from £60 an adult.

https://www.lutontown.co.uk/commercial/hospitality/the-john-moore-lounge/
  • Been there a lot.
    No desire to go again.
  • Sponsored links:

• clb74 said:

CAFCTrev said:

The problem is that you have no idea as to if the supporters from other clubs bought their tickets whilst they were on general sale. For games that are likely to sell out the club should be selling to those with points before they go on general sale.
  • Croydon said:

Croydon said:

clb74 said:

CAFCTrev said:

Is it? FFS I could be bringing all my Luton supporting pals with me ;-)

Seriously though, I thought it was all done by individual points. What's the point of doing loyalty points per fan if you can still buy 2 tickets per person.
    I think it is.. sort of.

I used to buy 1st tranche (ST+VG) for me and son (ST only as <18) but for Luton I couldn't assign the ticket to him as he didn't have enough privileges and points for Southend away (which would have put us both in the first group) weren't assigned until after the game, so I ended up buying in the second wave to make sure he was assigned his points - as they might be important one day...
    But I think I could have bought 2 tickets earlier - if both were assigned to me, which I agree sounds wrong
  • clb74 said:

CAFCTrev said:

Tbh what I don't understand is
    If you think you might be able to go to Luton why not get them as soon as you can.
    If you then can't go sell it on or give the ticket back to the club.
    Same as train tickets book straight away can't go 9/10 someone will take them off your hands
  • This (and Gillingham depending on where we are in the table) are probably the only games this season where tickets are at a premium, but I suspect that it will be like the rush for the first match at AFC Wimbledon. Afterwards...

"What a f*cking dump, I'm not going back to that sh*thole again"
  • clb74 said:

clb74 said:

CAFCTrev said:

Tbh what I don't understand is
    If you think you might be able to go to Luton why not get them as soon as you can.
    If you then can't go sell it on or give the ticket back to the club.
    Same as train tickets book straight away can't go 9/10 someone will take them off your hands
    This is what I mean if you are only looking for a ticket now because we’ve had a good start then it’s tough luck I think.
  • Charlton fans moaning that they can’t get tickets for L1 away games because other people have bought them first...welcome to the twilight zone...
  • Bit late but 2 tickets spare? Loved to get hold of some.
    Thanks all
    Dan
  • I have got a ticket from a Luton friend.
    Sitting in the home end, but hey ho!
  • I have got a ticket from a Luton friend.
    Sitting in the home end, but hey ho!

Old habits die hard mate.
    Just don't try and do em on your own
  • In the Luton end with a friend also!