Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Day ticket fishing

Looking for some recommendations from any of you lovely lot who are into fishing! I’m looking for a day ticket fishing venue in or around Kent for myself and friend to do 48 hour session, I’m a member of my local club but unfortunately can’t take guests. We’re both carp fishermen and looking for a venue where we are almost gauranteed to catch (I know no such thing), not after any monsters just a bit of fun, will be fishing for 48 hours so don’t want to be pestered by a load of pasties! TIA

Comments

• I used to go to Frant Lakes (just outside tun wells) always a goodie for me, haven't been there for about 5/6 years though so my knowledge of it is a little out
  • Furnace Lakes, not too far. Big carp and cats on many lakes. Try and get on Roman or Plantation for the big ones but you need 20-30lb line minimum.
  • If you're looking to do a 48 hour session, surely you need a 2-day ticket.

:wink:
  • edited September 2018
    I discovered Orchard Place Lakes near Paddock Wood this year.............been great so far.

http://www.orchardplacefarmfishing.co.uk/
  • Chart Sutton just outside Maidstone is a good runs water.
    Cannot use Boilies so double 21mm pellet or one single 28mm pellet the way to go.
    You have to pre book but guaranteed to catch.
    If you use the above baits you are guaranteed to catch mostly doubles 15/20lb.
    See the website if you done 48 hrs there you will probably be the only ones on there.
    They also do a Mon to Friday day session for eight quid just turn up and crack on that could be a good taster session.
    Hope this helps check there website out.

• edited September 2018
    Do any of you know that a fella from the Sydenham/Forest Hill area called Ted Bryan is/was, one of the countries top competition carp anglers.
    I mention this because he happens to be the grandson of Arthur Bryan, the original Addicker, whose fish mongers/fish and chip shop near the now site of The Thames Barrier, was the birthplace of The Addicks.
    In 1910 Arthur became club chairman for a while........not a lot of people know that.
  • Sponsored links:

• Chizz said:

If you're looking to do a 48 hour session, surely you need a 2-day ticket.

Really, @iamdan - you chose to flag that? That's quite surprising, considering the smiley, winky thing that was supposed to indicate it was a joke.
  • Chizz said:

Chizz said:

Really, @iamdan - you chose to flag that? That's quite surprising, considering the smiley, winky thing that was supposed to indicate it was a joke.
    Don't worry, @Chizz, it wont affect your life in any shape or form.

Stay strong.
  • I discovered Orchard Place Lakes near Paddock Wood this year.............been great so far.

http://www.orchardplacefarmfishing.co.uk/

Second that
    Lakes 1,2,3 or 8 or 9
    Guarented to catch
  • Chizz said:

Chizz said:

Stay strong.
    Thanks for that. I appreciate it. It's nice to know you've got my back.

Sometimes we should take time to remember that nothing said on here is important or should be taken seriously. And, from time to time, I remind myself of that by reading your posts.
  • Chizz said:

Chizz said:

Chizz said:

Stay strong.
    Thanks for that. I appreciate it. It's nice to know you've got my back.

Sometimes we should take time to remember that nothing said on here is important or should be taken seriously. And, from time to time, I remind myself of that by reading your posts.
    There you go. It's always best to let your inner strength shine through at times like these. You go, buddy.

I now look forward to your petitioning to ensure the closing of the following threads due to the content not being important:

Takeover
    Brexit
    Vegan
    Upbeats
    Trump
  • Chizz said:

Chizz said:

Apologies.
  • I used to fish Dartford lakes and darenth about 55 YEARS AGO good head of fish day ticket night fishing allowed. Might be different now ☺
  • I used to fish Dartford lakes and darenth about 55 YEARS AGO good head of fish day ticket night fishing allowed. Might be different now ☺

55 years ago!
    Jeezus...they might not even be there now.

55 years ago!
    Jeezus...they might not even be there now.
    They are there but have not moved with the times. If you night fish you run the risk of being woken up while pikies are nicking your gear or waking up in the morning and looking out your bivvy at an empty space where your rods were.

There is a huge choice in Kent that have good security, clean toilets and a cafe on site if you dont want to cook your own brekkie.
  • Sponsored links:

• I'm not much of a fisherman but i love it when i go - had a great overnight session at Beaver Fisheries in Felbridge - http://www.beaverfarmfishery.co.uk