Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Vinegar Pissers.

Wife was asking why Roly calls us Vinegar Pissers....wasn't sure why but told her it probably had something to do with the crap beer that is sold at the Valley....tell me that I'm wrong.

Comments

• Just go in the mens bogs in the north stand, all your questions will be answered.
  • cafcfan said:

I found this on a web site for Dutch slang: “Azijnzeiker” is one of my favourites, “vinegar pisser” is what I came up with in my effort of translating it. It’s someone who is very negative about everything."

That's me since Roland turned up.
  • Wife was asking why Roly calls us Vinegar Pissers....wasn't sure why but told her it probably had something to do with the crap beer that is sold at the Valley....tell me that I'm wrong.

Definitely need to clean the pipes out because the Fosters tastes like a whores muff, not that it know what a whores muff tastes like of course!
  • cafcfan said:

I found this on a web site for Dutch slang: “Azijnzeiker” is one of my favourites, “vinegar pisser” is what I came up with in my effort of translating it. It’s someone who is very negative about everything."

That's me since Roland turned up.
    Well, indeed, me too. But Roland should ask himself what has there been to be positive about.
  • edited September 2018
    jondon76 said:

Wife was asking why Roly calls us Vinegar Pissers....wasn't sure why but told her it probably had something to do with the crap beer that is sold at the Valley....tell me that I'm wrong.

Definitely need to clean the pipes out because the Fosters tastes like a whores muff, not that it know what a whores muff tastes like of course!
    No one believes you......way too hasty to deny it.
  • edited September 2018
    MrLargo said:

If I recall correctly, I think Katrien tried to claim it was a term of endearment that had got lost in translation.

Is that another one we can add to the long list?

• Sponsored links:

• Proud to be called one.
  • Addicks been around too long.

The Vinegar Pissers is a 21st century nickname.
  • edited September 2018

jondon76 said:

No one believes you......way to hasty to deny it.
    Whoops!
  • edited September 2018

Everybody knows the real reason goes back to when the number of chips being served up in a portion was significantly cut back. The club found that fans were still instinctively using the same number of vinegar sachets, the effect of which was the liquid was not being soaked up as efficiently as before and was rapidly passing through the body in an almost undiluted state, thereby causing acidic corrosion to the metallic urinals in the gents toilets. When challenged why there was an unexpected cost of replacing them the answer basically came back in translation that the charlton fans were vinegar pissers...hope that helps

Nice try but you obviously don't understand how the urinary tract works. Or, to be fair, do know but decided to ignore it.
  • jondon76 said:

Thing is that fizzy stuff - and all other draught beers - stay un-pulled for sometimes nearly two weeks. What do you expect? Don't take a chance, drink the bottled beers.

• Everybody knows the real reason goes back to when the number of chips being served up in a portion was significantly cut back. The club found that fans were still instinctively using the same number of vinegar sachets, the effect of which was the liquid was not being soaked up as efficiently as before and was rapidly passing through the body in an almost undiluted state, thereby causing acidic corrosion to the metallic urinals in the gents toilets. When challenged why there was an unexpected cost of replacing them the answer basically came back in translation that the charlton fans were vinegar pissers...hope that helps

Nice try but you obviously don't understand how the urinary tract works. Or, to be fair, do know but decided to ignore it.
    Are you taking the piss ?
  • addick05 said:

jondon76 said:

Thing is that fizzy stuff - and all other draught beers - stay un-pulled for sometimes nearly two weeks. What do you expect? Don't take a chance, drink the bottled beers.

Or better still boycott buying it in the ground...