Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Do you eat white chocolate?

Hitting the important questions impacting the nation....

Do you eat white chocolate? 212 votes

Yes - Why not? Why are you even asking this????
75%
_MrDickSouthendaddicksuzisausageElthamaddickJWADDICKlancashire ladLenGlovercfgsEssex_AlAddicktedT_C_EF-BlockerJohnBoyUKSolidgoneVienna_Addickcharlton4everoohaahmortimerPaddy PowellguinnessaddickTEL 160 votes
No - Because i'm a freakin adult and not 6 years old. Is it even chocolate? Grow up!
24%
AFKABartramRothkoCurb_ItOggy RedaliwibbleCafcWestWilmaNorthStandUltraChicagoAddickjac52shirty5Covered EndDanepakstonemuseHarryLimeVinnie V.PeakieRocketkimbotheeenorthIdleHans 52 votes

Comments

• edited August 2018
    Yes - Why not? Why are you even asking this????
    Can't beat a bit of Milky-bar, Cadburys Dream was very nice too

Why AFKA?
  • voted yes with the caveat that I'll eat it if offered .. Milky Bar is a rare commodity on the confectionary shelf .. good quality Belgian chocolate biscuits often feature chocolat blanc
  • Yes - Why not? Why are you even asking this????
    Absolutely. Agree with the white magnum, although I've got a thing for the double-caramel ones now!
    Love a milky bar
    My mum told me I looked like the Milky Bar Kid when I was young.

My teacher used to call me the milky bar kid
  • I don’t but not for the reason you want me to vote on so I havn’t.
  • No - Because i'm a freakin adult and not 6 years old. Is it even chocolate? Grow up!
    White chocolate ... yuk
  • Sponsored links:

• No - Because i'm a freakin adult and not 6 years old. Is it even chocolate? Grow up!
    Poison
    I mean, if there was no proper chocolate left then sure.
    Well done AFKA for asking this, an excellent opportunity for weeding out some wronguns.
    Nothing wrong with white chocolate. Not my favourite, in the same way that a peanut is not compared to a cashew. But would I eat it, yes of course. But, wait, no Caramac included in the poll?

Oh crap, that's done it, I really fancy a Caramac now.

My teacher used to call me the milky bar kid
    Is he now in prison?
  • I don’t but not for the reason you want me to vote on so I havn’t.

I suspect you may be taking this slightly more seriously than intended... :-)
    The Brexit referendum at fault for that.

voted yes with the caveat that I'll eat it if offered .. Milky Bar is a rare commodity on the confectionary shelf .. good quality Belgian chocolate biscuits often feature chocolat blanc

you didn't vote !
    Is it white chocolate even chocolate.
  • Sponsored links:

Its chocolate... Dont care if its White | Milky | Dark!!
  • I have 3.5 tons of white chocolate with no home at the moment - customer didnt want it.
    might as well eat sugar direct from the jar
    White chocolate Crunch bar. Nuff said
    I would buy 'proper' chocolate given the choice but enjoy a bit of white chocolate too. Especially as part of a magnum ice lolly as mentioned above.
    Just had a Hersey’s cookies and cream white choc bar..heaven!
    I eat everything, except grapefruit and Gafiscon because they bad for my kidney
    Its a bit noncey but milky bar giant buttons taste delicious when you suck them.
    It's a bit like white dog turds. A nostalgic memory from my childhood but I don't really see it around much these days.
    Yes - since having a toddler though. He has got to learn about tax somehow ;)