Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Prices at Bartrams

Never come in here but was very early today so decided to have a quick soft drink

£4.10 for a pint of coke

WTF

Comments

• Never come in here but was very early today so decided to have a quick soft drink

£4.10 for a pint of coke

WTF

Did you tell them to knock it off the bonus money?
  • Could've got 4 litres for £3 in Tescos :-)
  • I was proper early too but I headed for the pub instead, I’d have bought you a coke had I spotted your highlights :wink:
  • Fumbluff said:

I was proper early too but I headed for the pub instead, I’d have bought you a coke had I spotted your highlights :wink:

Haha,

Hardly got any hair at all ATM its 100% not long enough for highlights
  • edited August 2018
    Although to be fair I just passed @AFKABartram as I left the Oak and he turned up so they’re not all better :wink:
  • Fumbluff said:

I was proper early too but I headed for the pub instead, I’d have bought you a coke had I spotted your highlights :wink:

Haha,

How long do you need it for highlights?
  • It's fucking 20 quid for 4 beers a joke.
  • Fumbluff said:

Haha,

Dunno maybe I should start a thread on here to find out
  • Sponsored links:

• Fumbluff said:

Haha,

Anything is possible
  • edited August 2018
    cs1986 said:

It's fucking 20 quid for 4 beers a joke.

lesson to be learnt there
  • cs1986 said:

It's fucking 20 quid for 4 beers a joke.

lesson to be learnt there
    Spot on mate
  • Damn right. Don't go in there.
  • Davo55 said:

Check out the prices in local pubs instead. Saves putting your money straight into Roland's pocket.

Don't Bartram own it no more then?

That's confusing
  • Fumbluff said:

Haha,

Anything is possible
    Leave me out of it, i'm on holiday.
  • Never come in here but was very early today so decided to have a quick soft drink

£4.10 for a pint of coke

WTF

I would’ve caused an issue and walked out...that’s almost the price of a pint of beer in my local pub.

• Fumbluff said:

Haha,

Anything is possible
    Thought it was Brian Moore.
  • Sponsored links:

• Davo55 said:

Check out the prices in local pubs instead. Saves putting your money straight into Roland's pocket.

Don't Bartram own it no more then?

That's confusing
    It'll probably soon be called Rolands, if the narcissistic vindictive bit of excrement doesn't Foxtrot Oscar.

• You have to be Mark Zuckerburg to afford to get drunk in Bartrams.
  • edited August 2018
    I’m never drinking in Batrams again . Nothing to do with the prices but because I just found out Paulie drinks there...
  • In never drinking in Batrams again . Nothing to do with the prices but because I just found out Paulie drinks there...

Haha, trust me it was a 1 off, turned up at the ground at 6 so had half hour till Turnstiles opened lol
  • My local in Bexleyheath is cheaper for at least 3 lagers - Granted they are carling, forsters and carlsberg
  • I'd forgotten Bartrams's still existed! I've only been to it once 15/20 years ago when it was the Sports Bar
  • A Stella in both the red barn and the Camden costs less than that
  • The price is probably to make up for the wastage in Crossbars.

Ordered a pint last night and she literally poured 5 or 6 pints out to get one, I must have been there 15 minutes waiting, then when it came to pay, the till wasn't working!