Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Caption Competition

This pic made me laugh so why not

Comments

• edited August 2018
    Images found of @JamesSeed being given his Argument Avoidance lessons by @cabbles
  • @DaveMehmet finally allows @Ricky_Otto a day out whilst keeping him on a tight leash!!
  • More pr issues for Corbyn as he attends pro Palestinian bondage event minus beard
  • @DaveMehmet finally allows @Ricky_Otto a day out whilst keeping him on a tight leash!!

I’d actually put him under a citizens arrest for receiving swollen goods.

I’d actually put him under a citizens arrest for receiving swollen goods.
    Remember the caption about swollen goods in that magazine you bought sat Bolton away in 2004?
  • Just another day at Paulie HQ
  • Interesting
  • Sponsored links:

• Forget the leash, Steve, get Gareth Southgate's bent cock out of my arse!
  • Davis eyeing up an easy brown.
  • You've been a very naughty boy, haven't you? And we know what happens to naughty boys, don't we? That's right they get punished, don't they? So we're going to have to punish you. NOW, SIT IN THE FUCKING CORNER AND DON'T SAY A FUCKING WORD UNTIL YOU'VE READ THE TAKEOVER THREAD IN ITS ENTIRETY. THAT'S RIGHT YOU SNIVELLING LITTLE COCKWOMBLE, ALL ONE THOUSAND, TWO HUNDRED AND THREE FUCKING PAGES OF IT!!!
  • Stig said:

You've been a very naughty boy, haven't you? And we know what happens to naughty boys, don't we? That's right they get punished, don't they? So we're going to have to punish you. NOW, SIT IN THE FUCKING CORNER AND DON'T SAY A FUCKING WORD UNTIL YOU'VE READ THE TAKEOVER THREAD IN ITS ENTIRETY. THAT'S RIGHT YOU SNIVELLING LITTLE COCKWOMBLE, ALL ONE THOUSAND, TWO HUNDRED AND THREE FUCKING PAGES OF IT!!!

SNIVELLING LITTLE COCKWOMBLE

Haha well done @Stig that may have just won it for you, proper made me lol that did
  • Danny Green the gimp boy.
  • If I ever catch you using my snooker cue like that again Ill show you some real trickshots
  • edited August 2018