Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

One Day Ramos, One Day...

Ramos + Poyet and director of football have all gone, what a joke!

Comments

• edited October 2008
    And i thought this was a wind up-

Clive allen takes charge tommorrow..........

Joke Club!
  • gone where?? is this true??
  • been sacked mate..........
  • Spurs OS announcement

Watch this space - Curbs and Merv seen today down the Seven Sisters Road
  • lol, thats gold lol

they are daffied, absolutely daffy ducked!!

spurs are on their way to.................championshit lol
  • Arry Redknapp allowed to talk to them...................

Another pay rise for him them.....................
  • What a night, they were obvioulsy planning to sack him even before the Stoke match. Not the best time to deliver the news, !5 hours before a match. Looks like Harry is definatley going.
  • Jason Cundy is amost creaming himself over the prospect on SSN- and spouting the normal "Spurs are a massive club" BS

Hopefully he'll do a newcastle and decide to stay at Portsmouth for a payrise ( of course)

Come on Bolton tommorrow....
  • dont yids have to pay ramos off with amazing amount of dosh too??

also cant believe arry will leave pompey again, football people of today are just a greedy bunch of arsoles!

football iis truely dieing
  • Sponsored links:

• I bet they win tomorrow too...

Joke club
  • Redknapp lives in Sandbanks (Near Poole and Bournmouth), which isn't too far from Pompey. I'm sure he'd be interested in talking to Spurs. I wonder whether he will take the job though?
  • edited October 2008
    Blimey MCS changed his mind quickly. 20 minutes ago Spurs were f*cked, heading for the championship and everyone was happy, now they're getting Redknapp, he's being greedy and football is dying!!

Spurs must've spent an absolute fortune tonight. Pay offs for Ramos, Poyet and Comolli plus the compensation for Redknapp.
  • They are shagged mate, Redknapp would be an idiot to go there so would most managers worth their salt.

To sum up their predicament Jermain Jenas is the captain, the inspiration, the leader...............
  • Looks like our 'Arry's going there................
  • He's accepted it. Live on SSN now
  • christ .... portsmouh must be gutted.....
  • (again!)
  • this is gutting. Redknapp will turn them round and save them from relegation which is not what we want is it.
  • [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]Blimey MCS changed his mind quickly. 20 minutes ago Spurs were f*cked, heading for the championship and everyone was happy, now they're getting Redknapp, he's being greedy and football is dying!!

???
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]this is gutting. Redknapp will turn them round and save them from relegation which is not what we want is it.

No.
  • Sounds like the same farce that happened to a current Championship club about 2 years ago.