Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• That was unexpected.

Brentford..
  • edited June 2018
    that was out of the blue. Should mean the takeover is about to be completed
  • Redhenry said:

that was out of the blue. Should mean the takeover is about to be completed

Hope so.
  • Best bid in Jan was 1.8m from the Toffees
  • Sponsored links:

• Brentford ? WTF...................very strange move
  • BRENTFORD!!!!
  • Shocked, good for him though as he will get game time.
  • Wtf Brentford?!?
  • edited June 2018
    Laddick01 said:

Sounds weird but don't think we need him at all. Shades of Jenkinson moving to Arsenal.

Know what you mean - he's replaceable at this level despite being a good player with a lot of potential.

Being big, strong, brave and aggressive is probably more important than ability and composure on the ball in this league. I'd say that's why Bauer and Pearce were ahead of him.
  • Would guess they've paid around 3.5m-4m.. if he performs as consistently at Brentford in Championship his value will soon multiply fourfold due to his versatility. Shrewd investment by Brentford. Good luck to him.
  • I hope the cleaner can play.... we won't have many options in defence soon. I can see her playing a sweeper role quite effectively....
  • edited June 2018
    Might have been a factor in the hold up getting the club sold. Must affect the sale price.
  • Sponsored links:

• So who is selling him? There are no staff!
  • It can’t be Roland draining the last few pennies can it?

Can’t get my head around why a move to a mid table Championship club which probably has inferior facilities to ours has been agreed by anyone? All very odd...
  • Gallen
  • Hopefully means that @RedHenry is wrong about Bauer going Blackburn else the one position we didnt need to worry about next season (Centre-Back) becomes a position we really need to worry about next season
  • Staggered. Apart from anything else, why would Ezri choose Brentford of all clubs?
  • Hope he didn't get a single toe wet as he jumped onto the rescue boat!
  • I may have missed something but where would Brentford get £4m from?
  • Staggered. Apart from anything else, why would Ezri choose Brentford of all clubs?

Best chance of playing and/or the only club willing to pay close to the asking price?
  • kentred2 said:

So who is selling him? There are no staff!

Cahones swapped him for a job lot of McCain Oven frys.