Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Britain's got talent

Comments

• At least I can watch Northern Ireland getting beaten on my laptop. Not enjoying that part of it, but its football! Had to hear that young lad though. Talented and I'm sure he will get better with age, but not pleasant on the ears for me. Is it allowed to criticise him?

The Bookies seem to agree.
    Started the night at 80/1
    After his performance was 100/1
    Didn't you start a thread on here a while back about going to a gamblers anonymous meeting?

If you're checking the betting odds for BGT then you should possibly considering going back. And i seriously do mean that in the nicest possible way, not as a dig at you.
    Never said I was betting.

I just look at odds
  • At least I can watch Northern Ireland getting beaten on my laptop. Not enjoying that part of it, but its football! Had to hear that young lad though. Talented and I'm sure he will get better with age, but not pleasant on the ears for me. Is it allowed to criticise him?

Didn't you start a thread on here a while back about going to a gamblers anonymous meeting?

If you're checking the betting odds for BGT then you should possibly considering going back. And i seriously do mean that in the nicest possible way, not as a dig at you.
    Didn’t I comment along the lines of ‘are you for real?’ and get slated for it? I think it’s safe to say he wasn’t.
  • Singers bore the hell out of me.

The balance head on head thing was pretty good.

Lost voice guy will most likely win IMO
  • Derek Hales wasn't all that tonight.

He was better in the semi in my view.
  • LenGlover said:

Derek Hales wasn't all that tonight.

He was better in the semi in my view.

Yes he does look a lot like him.

His vocals and general gutair playing is good.

Certainly not a comedian to a consistent professional standard.
  • Micky P was 1 of the favourites to win it, but I thought he was poor tonight
  • The guy with asperges has been the best for me, although the balancing act was pretty good too.
  • Dave2l said:

Singers bore the hell out of me.

The balance head on head thing was pretty good.

Lost voice guy will most likely win IMO

Lost Voice Guy or DVJ I reckon... Did like Robert White though
  • Shouldn't be doing this, but the most talented were the gay comedian, the disabled comedian and the singer at the end. I think the gay comedian could have a decent career, not so sure about the others. Glad it's nearly over but dreading love Island - the World Cup can't come soon enough!
  • Sponsored links:

• Only the balancing brothers and Calum Courtney improved from their semifinal performances.
  • Erm, how is a Male Striptease group suitable viewing for a family show?!

If that was a group of female strippers coming on, Simon Cowell would be strung up by his balls.
  • Robert White for me.
  • I'd go -

1 Robert White
    2 Lost Voice Man
    3 Wiggle Man
  • Shouldn't be doing this, but the most talented were the gay comedian, the disabled comedian and the singer at the end. I think the gay comedian could have a decent career, not so sure about the others. Glad it's nearly over but dreading love Island - the World Cup can't come soon enough!

I got the last three right - bloody hell!!!
  • Wow. Lost Voice Guy wins.
    Robert White 2nd
    Wiggle man 3rd.
  • The most talented act on the show was the Giang brothers. The disabled fella wasn’t even funny, sympathy vote if ever I’ve seen one.
  • edited June 2018

The most talented act on the show was the Giang brothers. The disabled fella wasn’t even funny, sympathy vote if ever I’ve seen one.

Really??

I suppose its all about opinions, I found him really funny and I voted for him for that and not Sympathy
  • Sponsored links:

• Good luck to the guy, he’s had a lot to deal with but not even in the top 10 for me.
  • The most talented act on the show was the Giang brothers. The disabled fella wasn’t even funny, sympathy vote if ever I’ve seen one.

Really??

I suppose its all about opinions, I found him really funny and I voted for him for that and not Sympathy
    I thought he was funny, good luck to him, but I reckon Robert White could have a better career.
  • edited June 2018
    Bugger, not trying that again - should have put him out for a wee first!!!
  • Didnt care who won out of Lost Voice Guy or Robert White thought both were brilliant in taking the piss out of their disability / sexuality

I thought he was funny. Got three votes from me
  • Undoubtedly funny but not sure he was funny enough to win. No doubt at least a partial sympathy vote but can't help but like the bloke so I don't begrudge him it at all.
  • I think these comic acts put most of their good stuff in the audition and semi finals it leaves them with a disappointing finale.

To be fair to Paulie, if you are watching a show based on a popular vote and want to gauge who is doing well for the public before the result (if you care that much about what the result is) then checking the bookies odds is a good way of doing that - doesn't have to mean there is a gambling obsession there or anything like that! I've been known to check the odds while watching i'm a celeb, eurovision or big brother back in the day - no intention of betting on it just as an aid to see what the public perception is which this is a good yard stick for, nothing more sinister than that.
  • Lost voice guy is amazing in a sense...i didnt laugh but other people did and he gets a positive reaction from people.

Comedy is a lot about body language, timing, expression in your voice and so on.

He has limitations in that sense but yet does really well and is still very good.

He is a funny guy and I hope he has a career and lives his dream, which I think is likely.