Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Oh well...

At least we’ve got England and the World Cup to cheer us up

Comments

• ...but today has been a real bummer. Only had one eye on the game as the other was watching Dumbarton get relegated with one of the most negative shitfesting displays ever. We're no longer the King of the Diddies :-(
  • addickson said:

...but today has been a real bummer. Only had one eye on the game as the other was watching Dumbarton get relegated with one of the most negative shitfesting displays ever. We're no longer the King of the Diddies :-(

Fuck it addickson, sort of taken my eye off of Dumbarton what with all the shit going on here. Did not realise they had reached levels of shiteness only seen at the Valley.

Seems i am a double loser tonight!
  • Speak for yourself.
  • I can't help about the shape I'm in
    I can't sing, I ain't pretty and my legs are thin
    But don't ask me what I think of you
    I might not give the answer that you want me to
  • At least we’ve got England and the World Cup to cheer us up

True dat.

Got a ticket for England v Belgium. Can’t wait to witness another capitulation.
  • edited May 2018

Have we had a, Will England win the World Cup thread? If not I think you should start one, that’s always good for a laugh!

True dat.

Never have I felt so apathetic and unexcited about a pending World Cup. My apathy matches Southgate's dynamism!
    I feel the same way
  • edited May 2018
    stonemuse said:

True dat.

Never have I felt so apathetic and unexcited about a pending World Cup. My apathy matches Southgate's dynamism!
    I feel the same way
    +2

This will be the 14th World Cup in my lifetime that I can remember and it's something I have always looked forward to and the greatest sporting event on earth - but for the first time I really couldn't give a toss about the World Cup.
  • Sponsored links:

• bobmunro said:

stonemuse said:

True dat.

I feel the same way
    +2

This will be the 14th World Cup in my lifetime that I can remember and it's something I have always looked forward to and the greatest sporting event on earth - but for the first time I really couldn't give a toss about the World Cup.
    stonemuse said:

True dat.

I feel the same way
    come on guys! switching on the tv every day, at just about any hour and having a world cup game to watch is brilliant. Regardless of whether england have any hope in hell of winning.
  • Great song.

Even better than the WC is that fact I've just realised that we'll be in the same league as Wycombe next season.

@Carter, White Horse?
  • bobmunro said:

stonemuse said:

True dat.

I feel the same way
    +2

+3 Couldn't give two f***s if I'm honest

Even better than the WC is that fact I've just realised that we'll be in the same league as Wycombe next season.

@Carter, White Horse?
    With fucken bells on my old mate
  • Don't forget the royal wedding!
  • bobmunro said:

stonemuse said:

True dat.

I feel the same way
    +2

It's hardly registered with me that it is taking place. In the past, I have always put the dates of England games and latter stage games in my diary well in advance. I don't even know when it starts this year. Will cars be adorned withSt George's flags whenever it takes place?
  • Did England qualify?
  • bobmunro said:

stonemuse said:

True dat.

I feel the same way
    +2

It's hardly registered with me that it is taking place. In the past, I have always put the dates of England games and latter stage games in my diary well in advance. I don't even know when it starts this year. Will cars be adorned withSt George's flags whenever it takes place?
    I'm sure there will - and there will be some, by then, tattered flags still attached to wing mirrors as we approach Christmas.
  • addickson said:
    ...but today has been a real bummer. Only had one eye on the game as the other was watching Dumbarton get relegated with one of the most negative shitfesting displays ever. We're no longer the King of the Diddies :-(
    ...and four years later we’re now relegated to the bottom tier, we’re the King of the Riddies now 😡