Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Players Marks: Rochdale AFC v Charlton Athletic

2»

Comments

• Amos: 7
    Konsa: 5
    Bauer: 7
    Pearce: 7
    DaSilva: 7.5
    Kashi: 7
    Marshall: 8
    Forster-Caskey: 7.5
    Aribo: 6.5
    Kaikai: 7
    Zyro: 5
    Reeves: 5.5
  • Based on what I saw (having missed the first 35 minutes!)

Amos: 7
    Konsa: 6
    Bauer: 6.5
    DaSilva: 6.5
    Kashi: 6
    Marshall: 6
    Forster-Caskey: 6
    Aribo: 6
    Kaikai: 5
    Zyro: 4
    Reeves: 5
  • At the Crown Oil Arena (Spotland) or on Sky, your marks please

Watched on sky

Amos: 8
    Konsa: 7
    Bauer: 7
    DaSilva: 8 - extra point for his excellent sideburns.
    Kashi: 7.5
    Marshall: 6.5
    Forster-Caskey: 6.5
    Kaikai: 4
    Reeves: 6

Mavivdidi: n/a
    JJ: n/a

• Amos: 7 - usual solid display, maybe could have done a bit better with their free-kick when they missed the rebound (how did he miss?!) - but a minor blemish.
    Konsa: 6 - thought he was solid,quick and lookes up for it - one of the few.
    Bauer: 7 - Paddy Power - brick wall at the back.
    Pearce: 6 - looked a little jaded today and a little insecure.
    DaSilva: 8 good display - beats players at will.
    Kashi: 6 - didnt really notice him - not sure if thats a good or bad thing, clearly saving himself.
    Marshall: 6 - typical MM show - chased,hurried,lost the ball.
    Forster-Caskey: 7 did ok, but again looked to be saving himself
    Aribo: 6 - not that great.
    Kaikai: 6.5 - thought he did ok tbh.
    Zyro: 3 - yuk
    Reeves: 4 - little time on park

• Amos: 6 - didn’t have that much to do. I think he spilled that early free kick but everyone is entitled to make the odd mistake and better yesterday than in the play-offs
    Konsa: 5.5 - ok but doesn’t really offer us anything going forward
    Bauer: 6 - solid enough
    Pearce: 6 - ditto
    DaSilva: 7 - looked a cut above (which, of course, he is)
    Kashi: 6 - competent
    Marshall: 6.5 - worked very hard but no real end product yesterday
    Forster-Caskey: 6 - tidy and at least had a couple of shots. Our level dipped once he went off for a well earned breather
    Aribo: 5.5 - some nice footwork at times but couldn’t influence the game
    Kaikai: 5 - a few promising moments in the first half but seemed to lose his way
    Zyro: 3 - absolutely feeble. A performance of Mike Small proportions
    Reeves: 5 - too physically weak. Completely failed to get a challenge in on Thompson for their goal
  • At the Crown Oil Arena (Spotland) or on Sky, your marks please

Amos: 6
    Kashi: 6
    Marshall: 6.5
    Forster-Caskey: 6.5
    Kaikai: 4.5

Mavivdidi: n/a
    JJ: n/a

• Amos: 6.5
    Bauer: 6
    Pearce: 6
    DaSilva: 5.5
    Kashi: 5.5
    Marshall: 6
    Forster-Caskey: 5.5
    Kaikai: 5
    Zyro: 3.5
    Reeves: 5
  • Amos: 6.5 - Did reasonably well apart from the fumble early on which should have resulted in a goal
    Konsa: 5.5 - Thought he was poor. Gave the ball away, slipped a few times, IMO is certainly not a RB
    Bauer: 6.5 - Decent, Andrew was a tough opponent and made sure the CB's knew he was there
    Pearce: 6 - looked a little shaky to me and is certainly not a ball playing CB. Great leader though which I hope will show in the important matches coming up
    DaSilva: 7.5 - Great little player, only thing I can criticise which has been echoed previously is that he does often let crosses come in which adds a little pressure to the CBs. Against strikers like theirs it's not ideal
    Kashi: 7 - tidy, good regular use of both feet. Should be standard for professional footballers but its not and it's nice to see
    Marshall: 6.5 - works very hard for the team, is a much better wing back than winger because he doesn't offer enough going forward
    Forster-Caskey: 6.5 - didn't really do much, get the feeling he was saving a bit of energy for the play offs which is understandable
    Aribo: 5 - thought he was poor, offered nothing
    Kaikai: 5 - tried hard and a few positive glimpses but never looked like really troubling them
    Zyro: 3 - one of the worst performances I have seen in a Charlton shirt. It's an excuse to say we were looking ahead to the play offs for some players, but not for the likes of Zyro and Kaikai. I hope we don't need to rely on him for anything in the next few weeks
    Reeves: 5 - poor, offered nothing but coming on to a game like that wasn't easy and I think he's been much improved in general over the last few weeks
  • Amos: 7
    Konsa: 6.5
    Pearce: 6.5
    DaSilva: 7.5
    Kashi: 6.5
    Marshall: 7
    Forster-Caskey: 7
    Kaikai: 6
    Zyro:5