Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The who would you like to snog thread?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Kym Marsh
    Eva Mendes
    Ruth Langsford
    Lisa Burke
    Clare Nasir
    Sharon Marshall
    The wife
    Zoe Lucker
    Mel B
    Sarah Palin
    Tess Daly
    Carol Vorderman
    Pauline Cope
    Patsy Kensit
    Katie Green
    Nigella Lawson
    Ruth Lorenzo
  • Options
    notice the wifes down at 7 !
  • Options
    watched essex boys last night with sean bean in it, that Alex Kingston deffo worth a snog !!!
  • Options
    Eva Longoria - still wondering how I keep up the pretence that I'm interested in the plot of Desperate Housewives, enthusiastically reminding the Mrs that it's on at 10.00 every Wednesday because I know how much she enjoys it!
  • Options
    Alex kingston is all women. Taverns favourite actress too.
  • Options
    great knockers too, thank god for sky plus and the rewind and pause button !! he he he...
  • Options
    edited October 2008
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]
    The entire female cast of Hollyoaks

haha with Myra McQueen and Frankie Osbourne!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]
    The entire female cast of Hollyoaks

haha with Myra McQueen and Frankie Osbourne!

They'd eat you alive, Carts!
    lol
  • Options
    Alex Kingston is a good shout
    Sarah Parish for me
  • Options
    http://www.apfertilidade.org/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/alex_kingston.jpg
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'd have a slice of buffy! and faith and even possibly cordelia.... They were my dream women when i was 12!
  • Options
    they still are, and i'm 46.
  • Options
    Pretty much every single Barmaid at the Red Lion all stunning girls in their twenties, bit young for me mind.

Not the best snoggers down there mate if you know what i mean ;-)
  • Options
    Nice one Carter! Although I think you'd be fighting Stu for this one of the Hollyoaks girls...!

nicoleBarberLane_2_406.jpg
  • Options
    Nope, I still would go through them to get to the real pot of gold. Frankie yeaaaaaaahh

My mate chelsea luke has an acid to test. Not sure what you lot will make of it.

He reckons a real man would shag the bloke out of the corrs to get to the sisters.

Besides that Myra looks like shes aged well and I bet she goes like a polecat
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]Nope, I still would go through them to get to the real pot of gold. Frankie yeaaaaaaahh

My mate chelsea luke has an acid to test. Not sure what you lot will make of it.

He reckons a real man would shag the bloke out of the corrs to get to the sisters.

Besides that Myra looks like shes aged well and I bet she goes like a polecat

He supports Chelsea mate - nuff said
  • Options
    Very valid point.

And he's almost as fat as medders
  • Options
    My ex-boss once said to me, "Go for whoever's vulnerable lad - you can't go wrong" (northern fella).

Harsh, but quite fair really.
  • Options
    I have another pal who on every lads holiday we have been on will make it his motto that if he hasn't pulled by xx o'clock he 'is going fat' he never goes home alone put it like that.

Another of his sayings is 'go ugly early and avoid disapointment'
  • Options
    Becky Mantin
    Ashleigh Pearson
    Suzanne Shaw
    Kerry Katona
    Christine Bleakley
    Katherine Jenkins
    Carol Thatcher
    Stacey Keibler
    Sarah Palin
    Kimberley Walsh