Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Transfer rumours... whats going to happen?

edited December 2006 in Rumours
heres a list of the players ive heard weve been linked with over the last week or so. If we all add our rumours to this, hopefully we should get a few right.

the ones ive heard of so far are:

alan smith
hayden mullins
marlon harewood
Rowan Vine
jeremie Aliadiere
kiren richardson
freddy eastwood

add yours below.

Comments

• Tom Soares
  • The 2 from Hibs
  • edited January 2007
    [cite]Posted By: Addickted[/cite]Tom Soares

Erm would not be to fussed if he went...certainly not the answer to your prayers! Rowan Vine however is an excellent player.
  • SoS - Am i right thinking you've got a couple of decent kids on the verge of breaking through at the mo ?
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]SoS - Am i right thinking you've got a couple of decent kids on the verge of breaking through at the mo ?[/quote]

One in particular- Victor moses is extremely highly rated. But I think it's the case at most clubs that you hear that the club has a "diamond" in the academy, but how often do they make the grade? Incidently I noticed a Charlton youngster on loan at Orient I think? Scored a peach of a goal against the Gills over xmas, is he considered as a real prospect?
  • Ashley Young
    David Healy
  • just said on London sport Bent being swapped for Bowyer. don't like the sound of that.
  • I would say that is the least likely transfer to ever happen in the history of football.
  • Baby Bent ain't going anywhere yet! Certainly not to the Wet Spammers.
  • that 1 dont add up to me either
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: BDL[/cite]Baby Bent ain't going anywhere yet! Certainly not to the Wet Spammers.

Can't imagine Pards & Curbs are too eager to help each other out..........
  • Vine would be a great buy. Dont see why we cant say to Preston 2mil for Nugent plus another mil if we stay up. Fair in todays market I feel.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: cafcpolo[/cite]Vine would be a great buy. Dont see why we cant say to Preston 2mil for Nugent plus another mil if we stay up. Fair in todays market I feel.[/quote]

Why would he want to come to us?

He'll go for at least 4 Million to a better/bigger club.

Plus we'll be lucky if Pardoo has £3mil to spend in total, let alone on 1 player.
  • [cite]Posted By: The Prince-e-Paul[/cite]just said on London sport Bent being swapped for Bowyer. don't like the sound of that.
    LOL!!
  • [cite]Posted By: falconwood_1[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: cafcpolo[/cite]Vine would be a great buy. Dont see why we cant say to Preston 2mil for Nugent plus another mil if we stay up. Fair in todays market I feel.

Plus we'll be lucky if Pardoo has £3mil to spend in total, let alone on 1 player.

Why? Because we'd be able to guarantee first team football. Who would want to join a club like Spurs/Everton where your not likely to get a game ahead of Defoe, Keane, Johnson, Beattie, etc? Nothing to stop giving the player a bonus if we stay up either.
  • Nugent is an Everton fan and if they want him he'll go there. Beattie is rubbish and he'd easily play ahead of him.
  • edited January 2007
    [quote][cite]Posted By: cafcpolo[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: falconwood_1[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: cafcpolo[/cite]Vine would be a great buy. Dont see why we cant say to Preston 2mil for Nugent plus another mil if we stay up. Fair in todays market I feel.[/quote]

Plus we'll be lucky if Pardoo has £3mil to spend in total, let alone on 1 player.[/quote]

Why? Because we'd be able to guarantee first team football. Who would want to join a club like Spurs/Everton where your not likely to get a game ahead of Defoe, Keane, Johnson, Beattie, etc? Nothing to stop giving the player a bonus if we stay up either.[/quote]

But they ain't going down!
  • Read today that West Brom could be prepared to sell Ellington back to Wigan for 3m and Gera to Boro for 2m. 5m for the pair would be good business for us i think. We certainly need a striker and also Gera is a good tough player who can get goals.
  • Teddy Sheringham has been linked to us, and El Kak has been linked with a transfer out