Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Panini World Cup 2018 Stickers

86 days until the World Cup now and the album is out on Thursday.

Who’s getting it? Need to build up some swapping contacts.

Comments

• deffo , for the kids of course
  • Apparently the price of the stickers has gone up to 80p a pack which is really expensive.

Still gonna do it though as I was looking forward to it.
  • I shall be doing it again, if it is 80p a pack I'll have to cut back though
  • Will England be in it?
  • For sure
  • cafcwill said:

I shall be doing it again, if it is 80p a pack I'll have to cut back though

Hoping there’ll be some deals on the multi pack boxes you can buy.
  • Be good if Nick Pope has a sticker... Guess Gudmundsson and Reza should definitely be in there
  • Be good if Nick Pope has a sticker... Guess Gudmundsson and Reza should definitely be in there

Joe Gomez too
  • Sponsored links:

• I think i heard the average price to complete them is £450, I think im going to leave it this year!
  • I think i heard the average price to complete them is £450, I think im going to leave it this year!

Probably right if you’re just buying packets until you have them all.

Assuming 80p for 5 stickers and 650 in the book. You could do the book for £104 if you’re diligent with your swapping.
  • I get doing this as a kid, used to love it, but as an adult? Find it a bit odd but if people enjoy it...
  • Will England be in it?

No, there will be 20 photos of Putin in place of the England players

I think that's if you don't swap with anyone.

~650 stickers, 5 stickers in a 50p pack means about £65 if you found a swap for every sticker... so realistically probably more like £80/90.
  • Thanks for the heads up, i'll let my sons know....

I think that's if you don't swap with anyone.

~650 stickers, 5 stickers in a 50p pack means about £65 if you found a swap for every sticker... so realistically probably more like £80/90.
    Ahh ok makes sense, i just need to find some swappers then
  • Sponsored links:

• Aren’t the cards in the shops already? Confusing, cards and stickers.
  • Aren’t the cards in the shops already? Confusing, cards and stickers.

There's something called 'Road to Russia 2018' which presumably is a total rip off for the obsessive and addicted sticker buying community.

Assuming 80p for 5 stickers and 650 in the book. You could do the book for £104 if you’re diligent with your swapping.
    How will there only be 650 stickers?

32 squads of 23 is 736 and that's without the managers, foil team badges plus anything else they add in.
  • cafcwill said:

I shall be doing it again, if it is 80p a pack I'll have to cut back though

I remember when they were cards not stickers 5p for 5 and a stick of chewing gum to boot!
  • I've only ever completed one sticker book, 03/04 Premier league. I remember going to a 'swap shop' at Stamford Bridge and getting the book signed by Ian Rush & David Seaman. Good times!

How will there only be 650 stickers?

32 squads of 23 is 736 and that's without the managers, foil team badges plus anything else they add in.
    Some of the lesser teams have 2 players per sticker
  • Forget all the actual Charlton nonsense, my sticker book is up and running. Swapsies welcome!
  • I've only ever completed one sticker book, 03/04 Premier league. I remember going to a 'swap shop' at Stamford Bridge and getting the book signed by Ian Rush & David Seaman. Good times!

Did you get the Omar Pouso sticker in 2006?
  • wallin58 said:

Forget all the actual Charlton nonsense, my sticker book is up and running. Swapsies welcome!

Bought mine today too with a few extra packets