Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Where's WAR's Statement ?

A bit slow off the mark ladies.

The People's Front of Judea will beat you to it if you don't pull your finger out :-)

Comments

• What?
    You mean you haven't seen it?
    What kind of customer are you???

;-)
  • Women. If they were ladies it would be LAR.
  • Go easy on them CE they're sorting out their wardrobes for the trip to Blackpool Saturday and choosing a selection of wines to take. Only joking ladies :wink:
  • RedChaser said:

Go easy on them CE they're sorting out their Pat Butcher earrings for the trip to Blackpool Saturday and choosing a selection of wines to take. Only joking ladies :wink:

• And spell it out in black and white.

They have been quiet for a while.

Where are ya?
  • I've just been inboxed WAR's official statement -

"What the CARDROTs said" .
  • WAR .... Huh, what are they good for
  • Sponsored links:

• I'm still waiting for a statement from CARD Elite.

What about B20 ?
  • RedChaser said:

Go easy on them CE they're sorting out their wardrobes for the trip to Blackpool Saturday and choosing a selection of wines to take. Only joking ladies :wink:

You know me only too well, RC......

They sadly wasted away last year as a result of their food and beverage hunger strike
  • N01R4M said:

I've always assumed WAR is part of the coalition! If B20 are the Provos of CARD, then maybe WAR is the undercover branch, lurking in the background until needed?

However, good to see they've not been forgotten. I'm sure they would have been at the rally, if it had not been postponed/cancelled.

Indeed, @ N01R4M.

Our loins remain chilled & on hold until the call to arms comes again.

They sadly wasted away last year as a result of their food and beverage hunger strike
    Hunger strike, then I am sadly not part of the Elite wing of CARD, I thought we agreed to stuff our faces and then ban the minions who follow us from eating?
  • N01R4M said:

I've always assumed WAR is part of the coalition! If B20 are the Provos of CARD, then maybe WAR is the undercover branch, lurking in the background until needed?

However, good to see they've not been forgotten. I'm sure they would have been at the rally, if it had not been postponed/cancelled.

Indeed, @ N01R4M.

Our loins remain chilled & on hold until the call to arms comes again.
    You need to put your woolly nickers on by the sound of it.
  • Women. If they were ladies it would be LAR.

"There she goes, there she goes again"