Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Good numbers for league one , we’d need millwall away with the perfect Saturday in the year where there’s no school holidays , Christmas shopping , bad run of results etc etc of excuses for us to meet them numbers

• Blackburn to Bury is only about 20-25 miles and a new ground for the majority as it was their first trip there for nearly 40 years. Hardly a surprise they took a large following.

Pretty sure we'd take a lot to Maidstone or Dartford if they rocked up in league one and gave us 4k tickets.
  • Bury get out numbered quite often.
  • The old Wimbledon at Selhurst was I assume the that time we outnumbered the home supporters?
  • edited January 2018
    Big win for Blackburn today against Shrewsbury. They are now unbeaten in their last 14 league matches. Charlie Mulgrew, Blackburn's Centre Half, has scored 11 goals this season.

Blackburn are still 4/1 to win the league. I think they will overtake Wigan and win the title. 3rd time in 4 seasons we could see a team win the league at The Valley.
  • Big win for Blackburn today against Shrewsbury. They are now unbeaten in their last 14 league matches. Charlie Mulgrew, Blackburn's Centre Half, has scored 11 goals this season.

Blackburn are still 4/1 to win the league. I think they will overtake Wigan and win the title. 3rd time in 4 seasons we could see a team win the league at The Valley.

3rd team beginning with B.
  • Big win for Blackburn today against Shrewsbury. They are now unbeaten in their last 14 league matches. Charlie Mulgrew, Blackburn's Centre Half, has scored 11 goals this season.

Wigan are unbeaten in 11 and haven't conceded a League goal in for over 700 minutes. However, three of those games (including against us) were goalless draws. It could all hinge on when the two of them meet on the 4th March.
  • Said on a thread back in late October when they were 9th or 10th that Blackburn would finish top two along with Wigan and Shrews would get play-offs at best. Looks like that was pretty much on the money
  • Sponsored links:

• A top two has rarely been more nailed-on in any English league recently
  • Did we outnumber Bury today?
  • edited January 2018

Said on a thread back in late October when they were 9th or 10th that Blackburn would finish top two along with Wigan and Shrews would get play-offs at best. Looks like that was pretty much on the money

I think the bookies are going to face a bit of a pay out at the end of the season. City were favourites; Wolves, despite being available at 12/1, were 4th or 5th favourites and shortened up pretty quickly once their money secured major signings, Blackburn and Wigan were 1st and 2nd favourites respectively and Luton were joint favourites.

Let's hope that things stay as they are and they get an absolute spanking.
  • Coventry fans (8k) outnumbed the mk dons fans yesterday.