Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Caption competition

This was picture was posted on the bromley addicks thread and someone mentioned a caption competition, so i thought why not.

Comments

• ...and then someone said after the takeover, Katy would be kept on as CEO!
  • This was picture was posted on the bromley addicks thread and someone mentioned a caption competition, so i thought why not.

Leaburn: " Peas in a pod me an you Morts. We look the same... Grew up in the same part of London..... Both twinkle toes with the ball at our feet........"
  • Is Carl saying “what’re you laughing at Morts, I missed that one”
  • Does @Henry Irving organise a chauffeur driven limo to drive us home?
  • So guys, what are your options on highlights?

• reaction to news it's not a cardigan but a zip up jumper
  • This was picture was posted on the bromley addicks thread and someone mentioned a caption competition, so i thought why not.

"someone"?
  • "Singing Vaaaaley floyd road, my only desire"
  • Henry Irving to Morts: "Perfect, hold it there, I promise this will be my last attempt at throwing a peanut in your mouth"

The Bromley Addicks official photographer was unavailable for comment tonight when his final attempt to photograph a blank wall was photo-bombed by two grinning guys who jumped into the left hand side of the shot at the last minute...
  • Sponsored links:

• Sadly for one contestant the biggest willy competition didn’t get the reaction from the judges he had been hoping for...