Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Man cements head into Microwave Oven

Okay, that might be the weirdest thing I read today.
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-42271150
Worth an honourable mention in the Darwin Awards i'd have thought.

Comments

• Not good for the environment that! Nor his head as well
  • Reminds of the time when I saw evidence someone did a poo in an oven in a hotel
  • I bet he voted Brexit
  • Sponsored links:

• Evolution at its finest. I'd be excited for some new microwave head friends.
  • Another shining example of our decline as a species

Social media has a lot to answer to. Remember, the only time we have sold out The Valley in the last 10 years was when 2 youtube teams played football there. Thats 2 teams made up of ordinary joe's who have no footballing skills -I doubt we'd sell out if we played a top Premiership team. My youngest boy wants to be a youtuber & says that you can make million from it. The top bloke owns a Lamborghini.
  • cafcfan said:

Okay, that might be the weirdest thing I read today.
    bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-42271150
    Worth an honourable mention in the Darwin Awards i'd have thought.

Along with the knob disguised as a Base Jumper who threw himself off of Beachy Head and cost the tax payer a fortune in NHS treatment and rescue. Send him the fucking bill, I say.
    And the twat that jumped off Tower Bridge whilst being filmed and had to be rescued due to nearly drowning.
  • No doubt @guinnessaddick will have fond memories of that accent from the mid 90s, ditto @JohnnyH2 and @shirty5 . Delightfully articulate on both occasions.
  • You sure it was a fella? Just saying, Daisy's been missing for a while now and she might of fucked her trains up!
  • No doubt @guinnessaddick will have fond memories of that accent from the mid 90s, ditto @JohnnyH2 and @shirty5 . Delightfully articulate on both occasions.

Indeed Mr C!!

“Yow and me mayte, yow and me”.

Dopey baggie trying to start a fight walking back to that hotel by the motorway Junction, having tried to be sneaky and tripping him from behind. Scumbag...with the worst accent going!!
  • It could have been worse - he could have put his dick in a ......
  • It could have been worse - he could have put his dick in a ......

You ok now though? :wink:
  • Sponsored links:

• No wonder women live longer.
  • Solidgone said:

No wonder women live longer.

No wonder aliens don't speak to us.
  • Solidgone said:

No wonder women live longer.

No wonder aliens don't speak to us.
    Psh don't speak to YOU maybe
  • Looked at a couple of other videos of his this morning through curiosity. All of which seemed to involve doing something dangerous/daring but ultimately criminal and wasting police time. Dick.