Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Printing tickets from home

Have not been to the valley for a good few weeks and decided to purchase some tickets for tomorrow's game and take the kids along. Picked the print from home option and when go to print I just get greeted with a blank screen. Is this a common fault with this service?

Comments

• If you have received the confirmation email, try printing via the link on there
  • edited November 2017
    Not usually a problem. I've used it from the start of last season & always been able to print them off. Once purchased it should give you the option to save or print. Never seen that screen - have you done it via a laptop/pc or from another device.
  • Never had that problem before. Printed tickets earlier this evening.
  • Have not been to the valley for a good few weeks and decided to purchase some tickets for tomorrow's game and take the kids along. Picked the print from home option and when go to print I just get greeted with a blank screen. Is this a common fault with this service?

I had a promlem using the Firefox Browser on a mac - switched to Safari and it was fine. Don't know which browser you are using but try opening with a different one.
  • Thanks for the replies. Have been using my phone to try and print the tickets off, maybe the software is not compatible for a phone. Will try and use the laptop and hopefully have some luck.
  • Thanks for the replies. Have been using my phone to try and print the tickets off, maybe the software is not compatible for a phone. Will try and use the laptop and hopefully have some luck.

If the scannable code is viewable on the phone then you can use that. The scanner will read from the phone.