Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Some bloke called Bob emailed me from Zimbabwe

Some bloke called Bob emailed me from Zimbabwe wanting my bank details to send me millions of pounds? Jog on not falling for that ol`chestnut.

Comments

• You might regret it...
  • edited November 2017
    I can vouch for the fact that Bob is very reliable. Don’t be so judgemental.
  • The army fella reading the 6 o'clock news was rubbish.
  • shirty5 said:

The army fella reading the 6 o'clock news was rubbish.

Was it Comical Ali?
  • shirty5 said:

The army fella reading the 6 o'clock news was rubbish.

I couldn't see him.
  • fenn3098 said:

Some bloke called Bob emailed me from Zimbabwe wanting my bank details to send me millions of pounds? Jog on not falling for that ol`chestnut.

Is it the year 2003 where you are?
  • Be careful cousin Benson doesn't charge you storage on the money.
  • Was it Belgian bob
  • fenn3098 said:

@fenn3098 If he calls again ask him if he would like to invest in a South London football club, he just needs to contact squirrelface@cafc.co.uk. I think Uncle Bob and Douche could be an interesting negotiation

Uncle Bob- Damn British and their lies.
    Douche- Quite right Bob, and their football customers are most difficult. Particular these CARD people.
    UB- Leave them to me Roland, I know how to deal with difficult customers. How big are the cells at the Valley?
    Douche- I’ve been thinking of making them larger, particularly for the Belgium 20, they keep ruining my birthday.Now the price how is 50 million?
    UB- Just a drop in the ocean, will Zim Dollars suit you, they will be worth a fortune soon.
    Douche- Let me talk to squirrel face, sorry Katrina. (Quick mumbling) she says that will do nicely, if you keep her on she has unfinished business with Naby.
  • Sponsored links:

• I just sent my details now and quit my job.
  • Bob isnt doucher's source is he?
  • Of course Mugabe is just an alias to hide his Yorkshire roots. He just reversed the letters of his surname. He is really Robert E Ba Gum
  • Tough shit. He's under house arrest. You almost certainly missed out on a big payday.
  • Eh?

I'm gonna have to discuss how acceptable this house after thing is with my other dictator mates.

When does benevolent dictator become malevolent dictator?

As a benevolent... oh fuck it