Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Karl Robinson: #AFCW fans should support their own team and not hurl abuse at me - it might help

Comments

• edited October 2017
    Haha was hoping that this is exactly what he'd come out with!!
  • Is it just because he manager of MKD that they hate him? What is it he is accused of lying about?
  • stock responses to an away defeat 'you were the worst we have played all season' or 'I was disappointed by your support' I have trotted them both out regularly over the decades @Bedsaddick
  • Bang on. Well said Robbo.
  • He's right.
  • Quite right Karl. I have to say the guy is growing on me.
  • Majority of managers wouldn’t have bothered to say anything but I’m glad he did respond. Fans should be prepared to take what they dish out. He’s also managed to get the focus all about him and not the players when we go to their place. Brilliant Karl.
  • Sponsored links:

• best ignored, but I think perhaps Robbo isn't one to say nothing..
  • if they are giving him stick, they're leaving our players alone
  • He just can't keep his mouth shut.
  • KR clearly shouted 'fcuk off' at their fans at the end of the game - can understand his sentiments but a bit uncouth in front of loads of kids.

I heard that too, and I thought it was about right really. The first couple of times their song was ok but I was just bored of them having a go at him by the end. He ignored them the whole time the match was on and did his job, then he took a second to give it back a bit. Given what happened at their place as well it's understandable he's had enough of them. Any kids will have heard plenty worse from the fans around them all game anyway
  • Sponsored links:

• I thought our support for Robbo during the game was absolutely 1st class.
  • By the way, I was in the North upper so could not hear a word they were singing so just guessing it was a bit abusive.
  • Training full of wombles from Charlton to Lewisham giving it large.
    Until we gave it back.
    Wankers
  • clb74 said:

Training full of wombles from Charlton to Lewisham giving it large.
    Until we gave it back.
    Wankers

You need to act your age
    See you Thursday
  • KR clearly shouted 'fcuk off' at their fans at the end of the game - can understand his sentiments but a bit uncouth in front of loads of kids.

Allegedly, last season when he managed Milton Keynes he called Charlton a basket case of a club.

Allegedly, last season when he managed Milton Keynes he called Charlton a basket case of a club.
    He (or his wife) has been rumbled... He isn't stupid after all....

More perceptive than I thought.

Top manager.