Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Lazy Fan's Guide To The Takeover Thread

OK, so not having the time or the energy to wade through 50 odd pages of Takeover Thread reaction gifs etc in the past week, is there any chance of a quick summary of the actual news? Airman has sources saying we're in due diligence, Karl says he knows nothing about it, anything else remotely useful?

Comments

• I think you've summed it up pretty well - that's about it!
  • this thread should only be one post long to comply with the title..
  • bobmunro said:

I think you've summed it up pretty well - that's about it!

Thanks Bob. Any clue as to who it is, or are we still assuming the aussies with no real degree of certainty?
  • Sponsored links:

• Mrkinski said:

Threads too long already - please someone start a 'lazy fans guide to the lazy fans guide'

Surely it's too much effort to create a new thread
  • WHAddick said:

Mrkinski said:

Threads too long already - please someone start a 'lazy fans guide to the lazy fans guide'

Surely it's too much effort to create a new thread
    Can you read the threads for me as well please?
  • aliwibble said:

OK, so not having the time or the energy to wade through 50 odd pages of Takeover Thread reaction gifs etc in the past week, is there any chance of a quick summary of the actual news? Airman has sources saying we're in due diligence, Karl says he knows nothing about it, anything else remotely useful?

I will give you a clue, stay by your computer tomorrow
  • aliwibble said:

Is it an announcement about the chess club?
  • That man in the picture is loaded. Worth a mint.
  • LouisMend said:

Here’s a photo of the new owner, curiously waving to the away fans in the Jimmy Seed Stand image

he ll soon be in the market for an Agent ....rather stately wave that though
  • Rudders22 said:

That man in the picture is loaded. Worth a mint.

Very rich people are very often scruffy bastards.
  • edited October 2017

Well he certainly believes in layering his clothes. I can see 5 levels of clothing !

• Sponsored links:

• aliwibble said:

bobmunro said:

I think you've summed it up pretty well - that's about it!

Thanks Bob. Any clue as to who it is, or are we still assuming the aussies with no real degree of certainty?
    I believe it to be a consortium jointly headed up by Reg Varney and Skippy. But I can't be sure as my sources are giving conflicting information.
  • HarryLime said:

aliwibble said:

Is it an announcement about the chess club?
    Yes we are looking for more players
  • edited October 2017
    Deleted by a wannabe Admin
  • edited October 2017
    Deleted by a wannabe Admin
  • edited October 2017
    Dazzler21 said:

Boss Hog - Whoever that is says he actually looks like this:

Our new owner is David Cameron?

• Please tell me RD won't be keeping the stadium.
  • edited October 2017
    v Ok Daz :+1:
  • edited October 2017
    Please out of respect for H.I please can you delete the image from your post @RedChaser

Thanks
  • Dazzler21 said:

Just to clarify that image was on google images...

Not under the name Henry Irving mind, but please out of respect for H.I please can you delete the image from your posts @RedChaser and @flyingkiwiDK

(I have been asked directly to remove mine and I hope anyone else posting pics of H.I found freely on the internet has also been directed to remove theirs too.)

Done
  • Now we'll never know what the new owner looks like ffs.