Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Robinho to Man City?

edited September 2008 in Rumours
Whats the world coming to????

Comments

• Shhh. Nobody's told him it's the team in blue.
  • robinho is gash, will laugh at who ever buys him for ridiculas money, one trick show pony will get battered over here!! lol
  • edited September 2008
    Deal has been confirmed according by a Spanish radio station!
  • They must be signing a different Robinho, because the Real Madrid one said this only yesterday:

"The situation has not changed, I want to leave Real and play for Chelsea," said the striker.
    "I am only thinking of Chelsea and want to play there."

24 hours is obviously a very long time in football...
  • [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]robinho is gash, will laugh at who ever buys him for ridiculas money, one trick show pony will get battered over here!! lol

what like Ryan Giggs LOL
  • dont get me started on giggs, he is gash!! ok ok i will concede i have giggs all wrong, i was wanting to watch a cricket match on tele a few months back, but it was rained off, instead they showed this prog about giggs, i spose i did have to concede that he is quality and i am wrong, didnt like it tho, but he is good, played at hiighest level for years, must be nigh on 20??!!! that goal at villa park against arsenal tho, lucky, shinned it in, nearly fell over the ball about 4 times, defo imo overrated, and i think that goal and its hype made me think he was overrated when i spose he isnt! there!!

robinho is shit tho, i will argue till i am blue in the face on that one!
  • Agree about that cup goal MCS, he only actually went round one tackle on that run. Good shot at the end of it mind but had it been another player in a, say, Blackburn vs Villa game or something it wouldn't have been replayed past the highlights programme.

Speaking of massively hyped shinners, van Persie's 'wonder goal' against us a couple of seasons ago is another prime example.
  • thanks E_A, everytime i say it was overrated people want to slap me!!
  • oh yeah, and rvp's shinner, dont get me started on that! we were freakin cheated that day!
  • This can't be real first Berbatov gossip then villa now robinho
  • Sponsored links:

• September 1st ? More like April the bloody first

Man City spending £34M on a player?!?!?!

Berbatov going for £34M plus Frazier Campbell?!?!?!
  • [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]robinho is gash, will laugh at who ever buys him for ridiculas money, one trick show pony will get battered over here!! lol

totally agree , he is such a lightweight , i think he's only 9st or something ridiculous like that...
    a bit of a juninho(middlesbro) if he wasn't brazilian there wouldn't be the hype