Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Zheng Zhi

Comments

• i'd bet all the tea in China that he goes...
  • ZZ where ever he may be,
    Won't be signing for Hull City.

Unless they pay a much bigger fee,
    He'll end up playing with Dean Kiely.
  • Zheng Zhi wherever he may be
    Quite likes life at The Valley
    His advisors though are holding out
    For 28 grand a week (about)
  • Zheng Zhi Wherever he may be,
    Sell him now and get a fee,
    Shift him anywhere, shift him out
    Or risk losing him in jan for nowt
  • He's still here then...
  • Only until 11:59 pm, Westy .........
  • By the sword reporting that ZZ is not going any where
  • [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]By the sword reporting that ZZ is not going any where

Is By The sword in the know?
  • it is what i have been hearing since this morning the player i was informed could well be coming would only come in if zz left imo ZZ is far better than the player concerned
  • NLA - you are a tease :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Is By The sword in the know?

No, its a couple of kids who post on another forum reworking known stories.
  • I believe the player was a premiership one as well,never mind.
  • In the Sword are as Dan says a bunch of kids who know nothing
  • [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]In the Sword are as Dan says a bunch of kids who know nothing

Sounds like me!
  • So how much in the financial poo (is it OK to say that?!) will we be if ZZ ends up staying?
  • none we will be far better off imo player worth atleast 2 mil staying
  • and then going for peanuts on Jan 1st ??
  • [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]none we will be far better off imo player worth atleast 2 mil staying

If it doesn't go through tonight, then from here on in, he will be almost worthless.

Will we get £2.5m worth of football benefit out of ZZ over the next 8 months ? Will the only way that will be possible will him being a crucial element of a successful promotion campaign.

Neither seem likely to me at the moment.
  • I'll add that if ZZ does join anyone in the next hour or so, i doubt it will now be WBA.

One thing is for sure, the worst possible outcome for me will be if we let him go out 'on loan'
  • Sponsored links:

• spot on AFKA. He wouldn't be first choice in my midfield and at least if he went now we'd get a decent fee. Jan 1st he'll sign a pre-contract with someone and we'll get nought. I really hope he goes.
  • Have I missed an explanation anywhere of why he hasn't gone?
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]I'll add that if ZZ does join anyone in the next hour or so, i doubt it will now be WBA.

One thing is for sure, the worst possible outcome for me will be if we let him go out 'on loan'

Pards said lately that the financial issues had eased so i'd be dissappointed if this happened.
  • If and i know it is a big if

but if we get to see the Zz without the traveling around the world without the other distractions world cup and olympics playing to his full potential and alongside nicky bailey i think it could make a huge diffrence to our team for the right reasons and therefore well worth the risk of him going for nowt later.

honestly would we get a player of the same calibre as zz

imo no

so keep him and see what can happen
  • I agree NLA, perhaps with Bailey, Racon and Shelvey around this season we won't need to rush him into games when he only arrived back from China 24 hrs earlier.
  • but hasn't Pards already said that ZZ is burnt out and would need a rest ? I can see what you are saying but I don't think he'd have that much an influence on the midfield that he'd been worth more to us than 2.5m.
  • who knows large but a fit zz is well worth keeping
  • [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]who knows large but a fit zz is well worth keeping

In your opinion mate.

Not sure in mine though.
  • i am with nth londude with this one, who's to say anyone will pay what we want anyway, in that case keep keep keep!