Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• SKY have a love fest with Rotherham this season dont they... Second time they've been picked

Not surprised our game against Shrewsbury hasnt been picked though... Nor am I disappointed as we always lose on TV!!
  • Only 1 Leeds game picked out of 8?! Disgrace!
  • MrLargo said:

Only 1 Leeds game picked out of 8?! Disgrace!

Dont you mean three? ;)

Friday 27th October | Sat 4th November | Sunday 19th November
  • MrLargo said:

Only 1 Leeds game picked out of 8?! Disgrace!

Dont you mean three? ;)

Friday 27th October | Sat 4th November | Sunday 19th November
    Sorry, didn't read it properly. Three's still not enough though, surely they should be on every week.
  • The power of Redknapp, Birmingham on tele 3 weeks in a row.
  • Leeds going really well this season basically condemns all us sky sports subscribers to a season ticket, good times!

My faults as well.

I imagine his degree of management now is much like when I lose interest on FIFA and simulate the games. Sure, I pick the team and pay a bit of attention on match day, but I can't really be bothered with much more than that.
  • edited August 2017
    JiMMy 85 said:

The power of Redknapp, Birmingham on tele 3 weeks in a row.

I imagine his degree of management now is much like when I lose interest on FIFA and simulate the games. Sure, I pick the team and pay a bit of attention on match day, but I can't really be bothered with much more than that.
    You're still probably a level above him. Now, if you had Joe Jordan come in to simulate the games for you that'd be closer to reality...
  • Wait until we go on a run of 20 games without a defeat, then we will be on Sunday morning at 10am :smiley: